Friday, January 25, 2019

Popped a Few Buttons

"I went into Walmart tonight and this woman accosted me and accused me of "flashing." She was pretty nasty about it and even went so far as to threaten to call the police! I had on a pair of old comfortable button fly jeans which I always wear commando. Evidently a few of the buttons popped open. I was totally unaware of it but it's not like my dick was flopping around in full view. I didn't know what to say in response I was so stunned by her attack. All I did was turn away, look down, and button up. What would be a kind response if this ever happens again?"


Has this woman seen the People of WalMart photos?!?! If she gets upset by a bit of a guy's bits via a partially unbuttoned fly, she's got bigger problems than seeing a bit of cock in a public place.

Good for you for taking some time to go commando in the jeans. Especially if you wear briefs all the time. A man's crotch gets warm and carries moisture and may cause a yeast infection.
According to Healthline, "A yeast infection is caused by a fungus called candida. A small amount of candida is usually present on the body. All it takes is an overgrowth of candida to develop a yeast infection. A moist environment is ideal for candida to spread."


Taking some time to allow things to air out is a good idea and one way to do that is going commando. But, that wasn't your question. 
As much as I would've been tempted to snap or snarl in response to her threat, I probably would've responded with something like, "Oops. Sorry, I didn't realize I'd popped a few buttons. Thanks for telling me."

16 comments:

Your French Patrick said...

Just stopping by to wish Jean and you a wonderful weekend. I think that I would've responded with something like your own answer.

SickoRicko said...

My comment would be the same as you came up with.

Xersex said...

he must be very careful with the buttons on his pants/briefs! exp. when he's out! That's my opinion!

Anonymous said...

hmm that's nasty.. don't worry it means she admiring you. She just jealous that the husband ( if she has ) not as good looking and sexy as you or perhaps she just unmarried bitch.

T said...

These days there is probably nothing you can do; accidental or not they have you marked for death and they wont give not one single F about ruining your life.

Ive had similar thing happen with the new work situation. Your pretty much doomed from the beginning with them now. At the worst I hated being at work but over time I switched the other person out. Management at some stage found out and she said she was just joking around. Apparently its also repeat behavior from her too against other staff members both male and female..

Joking around about accusing someone of sexual harassment because you dont like them. Thats the game that some people want to play now these days.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to offer my two cents to the reader who recently wrote to you regarding a woman he accidentally flashed at Walmart. He should have simply asked her why she was looking at his bulge to begin with or said something along the lines of "you mean you don't like Walmart's new meat department?" He should consider the source and try to avoid Walmart altogether. And did I mention I'm jealous of that woman? No one ever flashes me. Would the man who wrote to you care to share what the woman saw? - Glenn

SteveXS said...

Always like dropping in. Keep up the good work!

that one guy said...

I think the "trick," if there is one, is to act embarrassed (not difficult if you actually are embarrassed) and hastily button up. "Thanks for letting me know" is optional --- the woman, having clearly decided you are a pervert and a predator, might take that as a further attempt to engage her in lewd conversation or something. And a woman will never believe that it's possible to be commando and have buttons undone, and not notice.

Seriously, though, you want to be careful --- more careful, I should say. Nowadays, someone is likely to simply call security or the police without even giving you as much benefit of the doubt as this woman did.

JeanWM said...

I agree, Pat your answer was the best. Got caught up in the "yellow jackets" today. Wonder how long they will continue. Red Scarf group marches tomorrow to support Macron. Hugs and bisous.

Cali-Boi said...

Buttons flys can be tricky. I have had buttons pop open too. But they are hot I think. I too go commando a couple days a week for the reason you have quoted. Good to air things out.

Anonymous said...

Wearing cotton jocks / briefs / trunks keeps my bits cool.......and it's real hot here.
No foreskin though so maybe that helps too
Ben Australia

Anonymous said...

I never get a hot view like that when I am in Walmart! LOL! I would have followed him down every aisle!

Rad said...

Back when I had a body worthy of wearing 501's...

Considering what we see in Walmart...

Anonymous said...

My immediate response to the woman would have been "Why are you looking at my crotch?" -Eddie

AOM SoulFood said...

HA! Has that lady ever heard of not staring a guy's crotches! LOL AVERT YOUR EYES - Don't Look Ethel! Goodness gracious what some people get on about. I hope all is well with you and yours, bro. I wish you a Lovely Commando Day!

Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

Anonymous said...

@Jean: TBH, I have my own issues with Macron. (Some of the things he's said remind me of the heyday of eugenics.) And there is no reason to balance the actions of the one percent in the backs of everyone else.

Anyway, it was an honest accident. With these things, there's usually a question of intent.