Thursday, January 17, 2019

In the Interim

"Nudity in our house is normal. There is never any shame involved even with an erection. After reading your post yesterday I thought it might be time to teach my son how to do a ball check.Thanks for the reminder. Its a good thing because we found a lump. Not on him but on my left nut. My appointment has already been scheduled. But I'm freaking out because I can't get in to see him for almost three months. Should I go to an emergency room instead?"


And we talk about wait times in countries with socialized medicine! Well, that's our great health care system now. But, I think you can calm your fears. You found the lump, you've scheduled the check-up. If you have no unplanned weight loss, or any other odd symptoms, chances are quite good that the wait won't make any significant difference.


In the interim, begin doing a weekly check to keep an eye on the size of the lump. If there is significant change, call again and ask to be squeezed into the schedule sooner.
Just as a cautionary measure, do a check for blood in your semen. Go have a enjoyable session of self-indulgence, but cum on something light-colored; a sheet of paper and then inspect it for traces of red, or pink. If you do see telltale signs, call and ask for an expedited appointment.


I do have to congratulate you for teaching your son the importance of the self-exam. According to Institute for Cancer Research, "Nearly half of testicular cancer risk comes from inherited genetic faults. ... The research suggests genetic inheritance is much more important in testicular cancer than in most other cancer types, where genetics typically accounts for less than 20% of risk." 
If you can't log on regularly here for the monthly reminder, I suggest you get a calendar and mark it each month and hang it where you and your son will both see it. That way, you will both stay healthy.

4 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Always very good advice!

Xersex said...

thanks for your kind advices!

This Old Nan said...

Thanks for your visits! & Comments! Number of visits growing. Trust your storms have ceased. Great post and advice as always. Very humid here this morning!

Anonymous said...

Tell him to call his primary physician and ask for a referral to another urologist that takes patients quickly. My experience is if you call a doc who is in a group, you can ask for someone who has an opening soon. Fortunately for me my urologist will always accept “work ins”. I might have to wait an hour or two but I can usually get in on his next office day.