Thursday, January 31, 2019

Just Imagining

Thank you for the emails and comments. They help bolster my mood.
Improvement peeks over the edge for a few minutes but shortly thereafter disabling pain roars into the lead. Falling into fitful sleep, waking to what seems an eternity in pain day after day gets tedious. Massive amounts of painkillers help but they're not really good for the body. No opioids - I would never desire to go down that rabbit hole. 



Full days of pampering sounds good right about now. Lying on a beach with the sun shining down on me. Listening to the waves. Getting a healing massage. More lying on the beach.





Just imagining makes me feel better. 😎

8 comments:

Xersex said...

so try to improve your imagination to help your health!

Mistress Maddie said...

Continue to take care. When I was at the Philly Jack's last, I met two guys into massage. Not sure if their partners or not, but they get into both of them giving massages. I took their number. We will see how it goes.

SickoRicko said...

I'm so sorry you have to deal with pain and discomfort. Yet, you still put together an impressive post. The last picture took my breath away.

AOM SoulFood said...

Sure wish I could take you to the beach for some sun and surf. I hope you feel better, my Friend. I wish I could do something to take the pain away. I think you have the right idea = meditate on being on that beach feeling the breeze and sun on your naked healthy body. Wishing you all the best. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

Anonymous said...

I heard about Anthony William and his book Medical Medium. You should check out the book to see if the information in the book might be helpful to you—or if you could get hold of him for a phone consultation. I haven’t finished the book but he is saying that a lot of mysterious diseases, I. E. Without a clear diagnosis, is caused by the Barr-Epstein virus. He gives ways to get rid of it. Get the book and see what you think for your situation. Full disclosure: I get NO gain from your buying the book except you possibly getting better.

Your French Patrick said...

@ Pat I do hope that your dream may the dream might come true soon.

@ Jean: Yes, Paris is under the snow for more than a week. I have nothing to say against the snow, but I do not like the cold. No more than the great heats. I do know that I prefer to hold Christopher closely in my arms during one minute rather than a snowman during a whole night.

Warm kisses, my darlings

Anonymous said...

I hope that you are feeling better. Hugs to you!

whkattk said...

@ Anon - Thanks for the tip. I will definitely take a look. I have nothing to lose and everything to gain.