Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Alone With Yourself

We have another bit of important election news.
Warns about foreign interference in the reporting of election results. Specifically to sow doubt regarding the legitimacy of the election.
This year's elections will take much longer to count due to COVID-19. Therefore it will take longer to report the results. When surfing social media - or any media, for that matter - do not accept any reported results unless they have been certified by your state's election authority.
The above alert has information on what to do if you suspect a report is illegitimate.
Please do yourself a favor and read it. Maybe save the link.
*****************************************

With all the nonsense going on, the divisive attitudes, some self-pleasure can help us take our minds off of the troubles and relieve at least some of the anxiety.

Take another day of pure enjoyment.


Keep the strokes slow, but varied.

Take time to savor the hardness even after you cum.

Make the pleasure last. Don't rush the strokes when you shoot. Instead, time them to each spasm.
Spend a long, lazy day alone with yourself.


11 comments:

Xersex said...

wanktastic

SickoRicko said...

Excellent, excellent post!

AOM SoulFood said...

I've been jerking off non-stop for the past year! : ) Seriously, I do agree that we much take time to enjoy life and enjoy ourselves regardless of the craziness going on in the world. I refuse to let those assholes ruin the happiness and joy in my life. F Them. Wishing you all the very best, my Dear Friend. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

Mistress Maddie said...

I had a lovely time yesterday. I got so worked up, I went into the pop up and got out my fleshjack. I slowly fucked it, while a vibrator did the rest up my ass. It was a nice long session that resulted on a geyser. The only thing better was the guy watching outside the zip windows.

Your French Patrick said...

We shouldn't have to check to see if there were any errors or fraud in an election.
Normally this is a prime requirement and a responsibility of the states.
Normally we should be able to trust states.
I do mean to states, with independent control structures, not to more or less scheming politicos.

Courage.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

I think it’s the pandemic, but I’ve been rubbing one out more often than before!
And that gentleman in the plaid totally motivated me. Totally.

XoXo

uptonking said...

Done and done! Man, that's a load off my... :)

JeanWM said...

Just checked on my mail in ballot and it has been received. That is the beauty of voting by mail you can follow it online. This is not the year to be a procrastinator. Hugs and bisous.

whkattk said...

@ Jean - The Atlantic article scared the bejesus out of me. They openly laid out their plans to invalidate the entire election.

harry said...

A wonderful post. Thank you. The video was a nice addition. I hope that you will consider adding more.

Mark Greene said...

Taking time away from it all is very important.