Thursday, September 24, 2020

Any Avenue


"My husband has a lot of trouble reaching orgasm. He's tried everything. I talked to my gyno and those ideas didn't help. He can't even get there sometimes on his own. He gets so frustated he gives up. Then I see him pulling on his breifs real careful because his balls ache. Isn't there anything I can do to help him?"


Called "delayed ejaculation" medicalnewstoday defines it as "difficulty or inability of a man to reach an orgasm and to ejaculate semen. The causes can be physical or psychological. if a man takes longer than 30 minutes of penetrative sex to ejaculate, despite a normal erection, it is considered delayed ejaculation."

30-minutes of continued manual stimulation (masturbation) without reaching ejaculation would also qualify. And, yes, not being able to ejaculate can cause vaso-congestion - or Blue Balls, which can be very painful.

Has he talked to his doctor? Gotten a referral to a urologist? If not, he should. Because there was good news out of Mayo Clinic only three months ago regarding just this issue. According to their report, Delayed Ejaculation, from June 18, 2020, men have shown improvement using medications approved for other illnesses, such as Parkinsons and, oddly enough, allergies:

"There aren't any drugs that have been specifically approved for the treatment of delayed ejaculation. Medications used to treat delayed ejaculation are primarily used to treat other conditions.

Medications sometimes used to treat delayed ejaculation include:

  • Amantadine, a Parkinson's medication
  • Buspirone, an anti-anxiety medication
  • Cyproheptadine, an allergy medication"

Beyond that, if you prefer to try some things on your own before going the medication route, there are things you could try.

The glans (head) usually the most sensitive area of the cock. 


But there's this little flap, or stretch, of skin called the frenulum, located on the underside of the shaft and just below the head. Giving this direct stimulation can help. You can try to masturbate him to completion this way.

During penetration, try tightening your vaginal muscles as he withdraws so you are gently grasping his cock adding more friction.

Then there is the Male G-spot; sometimes called P-spot in deference to the Prostate. This gland is where it's at more than most straight men know or want to admit. Though many men do so when they jack off  -especially when they get close to ejaculation.



You can use a variety of ways to stimulate his prostate to help push him to the edge. Insert a finger or other object into his anus and pushing against the prostate. But wait until he's ready: Meaning, he's pumping furiously in an attempt to cum.

If he's not willing to try anal penetration (foolish man!), you can stimulate the prostate externally. Use a thumb or finger at the very root of his cock, just near the anal entrance and massage it.

Not being able to cum is frustrating and painful and, frankly, unhealthy.


He needs to pursue any avenues open to him.

8 comments:

Your French Patrick said...

What can I add? Your study is as erudite as it is thorough.
Congrats.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

Postscript:
Ruth Bader Ginsburg LIES in repose at the U.S. Supreme Court.
Trump just LIES.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Prostate massage!
Yes, please! He should try that.
I knew of premature ejaculation but this one is new to me. Dang.

XOXO

SickoRicko said...

I sometimes had that problem in my youth. Perhaps I grew out of it. Great post as always!

uptonking said...

As always, thanks for all the info. Interesting stuff! I like all those techniques. :)

Xersex said...

a blow job!

AOM SoulFood said...

Best wishes to the couple who wrote in. Good Advice. I hope all is going well with you and yours. Wishing you all the very best, my Dear Friend. Hugs, Licks, ans Strokes, AOM

Anonymous said...

What if anal does nothing for you? Why do sexperts insist on invalidating the majority to please a minority within a minority within a minority, bottoms, by saying the bottom's experience is universal among males?

Also, the G-spot is most often just an excuse to ignore the clitoris. So in that, they're analogous.

Anonymous said...

I agree that the prostate can be pleasurable externally. For me it seems to work best this way. I've tried internal stimulation, and I just can't seem to get into it. Maybe I'm doing it wrong, but it just doesn't feel right. I regularly have to get my external p-spot area involved to ejaculate. I didn't realize it may be a thing. I thought I was just getting old as in near 40