Friday, September 25, 2020

COVID and Cock

 

The advantage of having a cock during the CV-19 lockdown came fully to light for me with streaming clarity. I took a friend to a pain clinic for an injection into his spine due to an old back injury. Patients are required to have a driver but not permitted into the building. Even patients had to sit in the parking lot until a medical tech came out to get them. The parking lot was full of people sitting in their vehicles, waiting. I listened to music (Linda Ronstadt and kd lang) and chilled.

When my friend returned to the car, he said he hoped the wait wasn't too bad. No, it wasn't...until I had to pee really bad. He wanted to know if I went inside ask about using a restroom. "Nope. Fuck it, that's what parking lots are for." 

He laughed and told me I was probably on camera. "Oh well."

But it made me appreciate the fact that I can do that if I need to.

Men have a tendency to fail themselves. We fail to fully recognize what our cocks provide. I've read that some guys are growing very weary of jerking off.

But, someday this pandemic will have passed. Things will get back to normal. In the meantime, we must take care of our health. That includes taking care of our cocks.

So, take some time this weekend to appreciate and take care of yours.







7 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

I myself had a nice session yesterday with my flesh jack and a dildo. I figure it will be a while till I can get split roasted again.

Have a great weekend Pat!!!!!

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Oh yes.
One day this pandemic will be over and I’m gonna get so much dick I’m gonna get tired of it.
Well maybe not tired lol

Have a great weekend, Big.

XoXo

Xersex said...

ha a niced week end

AOM SoulFood said...

Always taking care ofmy buddy! : ) I hope you are doing well, my Dear Friend. Wishing you a bonerific weekend. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

SickoRicko said...

Always good advice! And always good visuals!

Have a great weekend!

Your French Patrick said...

The CV-19 has had many valuable advantages. Less pollution. fewer miscarriages and much more things than one would have been able to imagine in advance. But its drawbacks are no less numerous and deplorable.

Up to know Trump has not been affected, but the story is not over.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.
Have a wondrous weekend.

uptonking said...

Well, with those photos as inspiration, I don't see how we can't help but comply with your wishes! Thanks, bud.