Thursday, September 17, 2020

A Fairly Substantial One

Ah, good ole pre-cum. Great stuff when you want it...

But what if it's constant?

"I knew I was leaking but I had no idea how bad it was until a coworker pulled me aside and made a snarky remark "You know you're supposed to clear and shake your dick before you stuff it back in to your pants." I looked down adn found a big wet spot right at where the head of my dick was. This leaking has been going on for weeks now and its like I'm either walking around with a blazing hard boner or its at least a solid semi. What the hell is this about?"









I can say from experience that you most likely have a prostate infection. A fairly substantial one. I've had two over the years. One was so bad the gland was clogged and had to be cleared by a urologist.


The other I went in to my regular physician when I had the same symptoms you describe. He had me squeeze along the length of my cock, gathered the sample onto a slide, verified the infection, wrote me a prescription and sent me on my way.

The reason for the almost-constant boners is the infection is causing an irritation to the prostate. The cock interprets that as stimulation,
which causes the hard-on.
Go see your doctor.

10 comments:

Your French Patrick said...

As the saying goes "An apple a day keeps the doctor away".
The less I see them, the better I am. And reciprocally.

But I do not advise following my example.

No video today? It's a pity! Just when I got used to it. But it is true that there are some very beautiful photos.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

OMG
I've never heard of something like this. So an infection, huh? I think that most anything that is not usual and goes on for a long period of time is motive for alarm.
And that tricky prostate!

XOXO

SickoRicko said...

Yes, see your doctor.

uptonking said...

And drink cranberry juice. Real juice... not cocktail. Also... green tea. Reduce coffee intake and avoid red wine. My goodness... your second health related post. We will have to start referring to you as DOCTOR WHKATTK!

AOM SoulFood said...

Good advice. I hope you are doing well, my Dear Friend. Wishing you all the very best. Enjoy your weekend. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

JeanWM said...

Sometimes the best advice. GO SEE YOUR DOCTOR.
Speaking of wet spots, we have 5 inches of rain on for today, tonight and tomorrow.

Hugs and Bisous.

whkattk said...

@ Jean - It seems there is rain everywhere but where it is so desperately needed right now in the Pacific Northwest. Stay safe and dry. Hugs and bisous!

whkattk said...

@ Six - Plenty of ejaculations keeps the prostate cleared - according to my doctors, anyway. I take their word for it and get all I can muster.

whkattk said...

@ upton - LOL. I've been called Dr. Dick in the past. I'll take it!

Xersex said...

In my opinion it is also intuitive: the stagnation of sperm in the prostate is not healthy.