Friday, February 19, 2021

Sudden ED

 French Patrick is fine and has returned. Turns out a nieghbor hi-jacked his internet. Whew... Now, if only Phil would contact me...
**********************

"I have a friend who just turned 62 and is in overall excellent health. He has worked out continually since about age 23, has a rock hard, muscled body and being asian, looks much, much younger. He still dances professionally,on the side, wearing only a loin cloth. That should tell you about how he looks. No high blood pressure and no health issues. I wish I looked as  good!

A few months ago, suddenly, he was having erection problems and not being able to ejaculate. I contended it may be stress but to monitor it and perhaps see a urologist to rule out anything. Because it happened very suddenly, I suspect it may not be stress related. I inquired if he has orgasms and he feels that he does. It is still continuing and again I urged him to go to a doctor as it is upsetting him as he enjoys the release that he is not getting.
Normally, with aging we all slow a bit but the "overnight" type of change is curious and worrisome.
Do you or your followers have or have had any experience with these same symptoms, sudden lack of a hard erection along with no ejaculation? I've know this guy for over 35 years, so we are able to tell each other anything. Ideas?"



Like most, if not all, men, I was under the impression that Erectile Dysfunction (ED) comes on gradually. But, according to Harvard Medical School's Health Publishing, December 2018, doctors now know it can appear quite suddenly. 

"Impotence can happen suddenly or gradually. Some men slowly lose the firmness of their erections or how long the erections last. ... Men with impotence may continue to have normal orgasm and ejaculation without a full erection."

I know that last to be true. My Muscular Dystrophy (MD) has proven that. I can cum without a full hard-on - it just takes more stimulation and takes longer to achieve.



But, there are so many different reasons this may happen: Vascular Disease, Nerve Damage, Medication, or Hormonal Problems.

Your friend needs to get a complete physical. And, soon. Like ASAP. Because some causes can be an indication of serious health issues, despite his appearance or current avocation. And, that physical needs to include an in-depth look at his cock and balls via an Ultrasound




I stress that mainly because you've stated "no high blood pressure, and no health issues," ---but, while dancing,


he may have damaged the nerve bundle that runs along the Perineum. This could cause a loss of needed sensation to reach ejaculation.

Any other ideas or suggestions, Readers?

11 comments:

SickoRicko said...

I have no idea. I hope he gets it figured out soon.

Mistress Maddie said...

I think you've given the best advice. When in mystery.....call the doctor.

Xersex said...

only tiredness?

PaulMmn said...

As I've aged it's easier for me to be distracted-- TV, noises in the house, my brain popping up strange things at the wrong moment (...don't forget the garbage goes out tomorrow night...).

The TV I can cure. Noises I get used to. Need more things to keep my brain concentrating on the action 'at hand.'

--PaulMmn

JeanWM said...

See the doctor. After years you know your own body, and you know when there is a problem.
That is what the doctors are supposed to do, find the problem, and then hopefully fix it.
And it works both ways, tell them everything.

Hugs and Bisous. So glad French Patrick was only MIA.

Demian said...

This guy need to see a doctor!!!
Is a possibility, but maybe he have a nerveproblem, sometimes is not the genital area. like I read, he work a lot and maybe the last vertebras are compressed and that may affect.

But, need that ultrasound to check if he has some damage in the penis or balls, and sometimes in the prostate.

I have a medular lesion (vértebra fracture) and with the time I discover the vitamin D give me a good results to have a rock hard erections -but I. Lt ejaculated without the help of some toy stimulation in my prostate.

I hope that guy see a doctor and quickly have a good answer.

Hot guys said...

I saw that Patrick's back 👍🏻

Think stress is a big issue for people in general and why not, it could affect the area mentioned in this post 😉 Think the doctors are the best when it comes to problems like this one.

No shame. Just go for it 🙂

uptonking said...

Interesting. Thanks for sharing. Have a lovely weekend.

T said...

Dancing with just a loin cloth?? Traditional or tribal dance unless he a gogo boy. Add in a good 40+ years of gym I would be asking what has he been wearing for underwear. Any physical activity the stuff in the front will start to swing. Jock strap keeps them in place but keeps the area cooler than a breif would. Anything loose and the friends dick and balls would have been slapping around everywhere while he was active.

He may have Delayed Ejaculation too. When you jerk off there is a feeling that you will get in your dick when your almost ready to cum (the build-up feeling of getting close). Normally that sensation will continue to build up until you ejaculate but if you do have Delayed Ejaculation once that feeling comes on it goes straight away and you will not be able to ejaculate normally. Thats what happens with me. There are times where I wont be able to ejaculate.

You can massage the area around the base of your dick (pubic bone area) including underneath your balls but not too much pressure in that area. A gently roll of your balls in your hands with soft pressure massage for a few minutes. Gently kneed the lower abs towards the pubic bone too (from belly button down). You can start with firm pressure from the belly button but closer to the pubic bone area is when you back the pressure off. You can spend 10-20mins doing this and you can try again to ejaculate.

If this is what he does have the hardest part of it would be to not get frustrated over it. If the mind not right then neither will the dick.

Anonymous said...

I started noticing differences in my mid to late twenties. Nothing significant like total impotence, but just subtle or slight changes. I'd say I started noticing less sensitivity, a little slower erection process, longer refractory period, less interest. With the global virus situation, I don't exercise as much as I used to. So maybe if I did more exercise it would help.

I wonder if the 62 year old was recently sick or had a virus? Nobody likes to talk about it, but c-19 can indeed affect the man parts.

Anonymous said...

Also very worried about Phil at AOM. This is not like him to be so non-responsive. If his close friends can reach out to him or if anyone lives near him and can check up on him that would be amazing.