Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Achy Balls

I suppose I could've saved this for the Buddy Ball Check but couldn't see letting this guy suffer.

"I wake up so many times with aching balls that lasts a couple hours then goes away. Been to my doctor and she says she doesn't find anything wrong, asked if my ejaculations were normal whatever the fuck that means and told me to take tylenol or something."


Hmmm. I would assume she wanted to know if you have painful ejaculations. If that isn't the cause...if it's sporadic...if the aching resolves after a few hours, my question to you is: What position do you sleep in? On your back, your side, or your stomach?


Take note of what position you're in when you wake in the mornings. If the achiness happens when you've woken on your stomach, chances are the weight of your torso on your balls is the culprit. It's causing too much pressure on them for too long a period.

I am definitely a side-slash-stomach sleeper and very occasionally wake with this problem.

In order to help avoid the issue, pull your balls down from under you. 


But remember to position your cock in an "up" position so it lies between the mattress and your torso to avoid cracking the Tunica (the fibrous sheath around the shaft) when those nighttime boners strike.



Hope that helps. Achy balls are no fun regardless of how long it lasts.

8 comments:

SickoRicko said...

I agree that it was best you talked about this now.

b_rider said...

You may also wear a pair of briefs to bed to keeps everything in place. Try loose tighty whities and see if that makes a difference.

Xersex said...

IMHO, he should go to a urologist and an andrologist.

uptonking said...

Also... how old is this person. The older you are, the more likely you are to sit on your balls and not even realize it. True dat!

Hot guys said...

All I can say is: that 3rd pic is everythin'! 💪🏻🔥😛

UtahJock said...

When I went with the same complaint forty years ago, the doctor told me to "elevate my scrotum". After the laughing was over, their solution was to wear an athletic supporter for underclothing, which was corroborated by two other doctors. I haven't had any pain since.

Anonymous said...

As usual, information I wish someone had shared with me many, many years ago.

Anonymous said...

Assuming waking up with aching balls is not a result of inadequate masturbation combined with a failure of nocturnal emission.

It's quite possible for men to lose interest in or suppress masturbation (or sex) for one reason or another and not regularly clean the pipes out, leading to getting backed up and resulting in discomfort. I can speak from experience that nocturnal emission is not always a failsafe backup for the body in releasing any overload.

There's an amusing segment in one of the episodes of "Almost Human" where a detective's android partner says he has scanned his balls and he is backed up and the detective gets defensive. It kind of highlights how men don't really share intimate issues enough to gain the assistance of others or to educate, although this blog is evidence that is now starting to change.