Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Size

 

"Could you talk about penis size, and how it affects relationships?

First of all, I don't like labels, because I take love above all else. But if it's easier to understand, I'm between gay and bi.

I would like to find a boyfriend/girlfriend (but of course, the preference is for a boyfriend). In this relationship, I would like to be the active one, but I have a 16-17 cm penis and I don't know if that's enough.
I know that the average adult erect penis in Brazil is 13-14 cm and that I would be "above average", but I still feel insecure. What do I do?"


Size doesn't affect relationships. Not when it's a true relationship. A random hook-up might consider size an issue, but establishing a real connection with someone --- male or female --- really won't.


At close to 25.4cm (10in), my brother had many women tell him "No way!" when they got a look at his hard-on. Then he met his future wife. She wasn't concerned with size at all.


If, by "active one," you mean you want to be the one who penetrates (tops), your length is fine. It will easily reach the prostate to stimulate a partner.


Of course, there will always be what are known as "size queens," people who think bigger is better. Unless you have what the medical community considers a "micro penis" (under 2in when hard), there's no problem. At 16cm --- 6.3in --- you have plenty to work with.


Forget about the size of your cock.

Instead, learn how to use it. There's truth to the old saying, "It's not the size of the boat, it's the motion in the ocean."

Learn what stimulation a partner likes and provide it.




13 comments:

SickoRicko said...

"It ain't the meat, it's the motion."

UtahJock said...

Size only matters for conception.

Xersex said...

so sexy set!
size can affect relaxionships.

Mistress Maddie said...

I love the look of a big cock and how it hangs, but when it comes to sex, FOR ME its more about how you use it that counts.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

As someone who thoroughly enjoys dick, let me tell you that unless his dick is minuscule, he ha nothing to fear. And for what I read, he'll be just fine.
He does need to concentrate more on being a passionate, caring lover. Then the dick will be just the cherry on top.
Like him.

XOXO

William said...

As my ex-wife used to say, "It's not the size of the wand, but the magic in the magician". It's a lot about self-acceptance, which leads to self-confidence.

JeanWM said...

If size is so important, and that's for men and women, that's probably someone you should move on from.
Hugs and bisous.

uptonking said...

I now like average size cocks. A little above... yay. You can simply do more with them, they feel perfect and you last longer. Also... no lock jaw or complaints about teeth! So, use what you got. His dick size is not something that would prevent him from having a relationship. His insecurity? Is.

Anonymous said...

There are plenty of ways of giving and receiving pleasure that do not rely on penis size and isn't that what ultimately matters?

We have no control over what we are born with, so we should never be judged or humiliated.

If you want to see size extremes, there is always the internet.

Fullmoonma said...

Let me give you a bottom's point of view: In the years when I was getting fucked a lot I learned that my ideal partner's dick was 15 cm in length, and 10 cm in circumference. That way I could get fucked comfortably for a long time, getting into a wonderful state of letting go and enjoyment. Larger was more problematic, although with a lot of stretching foreplay it could be good too. I also found that any cock over 17 cm hit a painful spot inside - perhaps a bend in the plumbing?

My own is 17 x 15 - pretty thick. I thought it was too large to fuck anyone comfortably but I cured myself of that notion by buying an identical dildo and learning how to stretch. I didn't top a lot, and only had one experience when my cock was clearly inadequate - it sort of rattled around inside giving neither of us much pleasure. There's some disadvantages in being too stretched!

So the moral of these stories is that, yes, technique is far more important than size. Wanting to pleasure a partner is most important. But there's some luck involved is finding the ideal fit! And if you're mostly thinking of topping, then finding an appreciative bottom is essential.

whkattk said...

@ UtahJock - True. The deeper at orgasm, the better the chances.

Anonymous said...

Some well endowed men may be nice to look at but many cannot use what they have as well as smaller guys. Always ready to be proven wrong though! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Wise words brother!!
Love from Taotrojan