Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Enjoy the Rest

 

"I don't have any trouble getting it up with a hook-up or to masturbate but my dick is never hard when I wake up. How important is morning wood?"




Morning wood isn't 1oo% essential. If you have no problems getting boners "on demand," as it were, chances are you are getting nocturnal erections while you sleep. The final morning hard-on usually happens during REM (Rapid Eye Movement) sleep, when we are deeply asleep and relaxed. Sometimes the boners stick around. 

Sometimes they don't.  

According to "Does No Morning Wood Mean Erectile Dysfunction" over at Very Well Health:

"A lack of "morning wood," or an erection upon waking, can be a sign of erectile dysfunction. However, that's not always the case. ... Before assuming that not having morning wood means that you have erectile dysfunction, it may help to know that some healthy men have a.m. erections that they aren't even aware of.

Morning wood may be present, but begin to resolve while you are transitioning to a waking state. As such, it's possible to have a morning erection that subsides before you even realize it was there."

I'd guess that is the case with you. As long as your on-demand erections are satisfactory don't worry about the morning boner and enjoy the rest.





15 comments:

Hooter from Owls Rest said...

Cocks are beautiful in any state. Hard or soft they get my attention.

SickoRicko said...

Love the visuals with the knowledge.

Your French Patrick said...

Nothing to panic about. Me, if I had been assailed by fears and doubts, I would have opened your "morning wood" tag and I could have found all the answers to my worries there.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.
Have a great day.

Hot guys said...

Just because there's no "morning wood" doesn't mean it wasn't hard during the night 😉

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Right.
Some men do not get morning wood. Some get it every morning until they are 98. If he can get hard on demand, I don't see any problem. Actually, I would even give him my number in case he needs any... help?

XOXO

Hot Naked Daddy said...

these pics sayin im proud as a man and admire my erection

Mistress Maddie said...

Boy if I didn't wake up with morning wood, I would be worried. Glad to hear if I don't, that's not necessarily a bad thing.

JeanWM said...

What good advice. The Hearings don't disappoint. Hugs and bisous.

Xersex said...

"A lack of "morning wood," or an erection upon waking, can be a sign of erectile dysfunction. In my opinion it can be.

Anonymous said...

On that topic, I still get boners from bumpy roads.

whkattk said...

@ Jean - No, they did not. The para-military groups sure had a large hand in things, doing the bidding of Stone, Flynn, and Bannon. That final tidbit should open a few more eyes. Hugs and bisous.

whkattk said...

@ Anon - There's nothing wrong or odd about vibration boners. Enjoy them!!

Anonymous said...

I still wake up with morning wood on many days...and I love it.

Anonymous said...

I thoroughly embrace my morning wood. Being greeted by an already awakened cock is great. I enjoy the feeling of stiffness and every morning I ponder whether to make myself come first or jump out of bed to have an urgent hard-on pee first.

whkattk said...

@ Anon - Good to hear!