Friday, July 15, 2022

Nighttime Dick Drool

It's that time again.

BUDDY BALL CHECK

Don't forget to give The Boys a good going-over. You've got all weekend to get it done.

 

"Is it normal for my dick to drool at night when I'm asleep? I know it's not cum from a wet dream because there isn't enough but I wake up in the morning with a really hard boner and a wet spot on my briefs."





I wouldn't worry about it. It just means the Cowper glands, tiny glands (adjacent to the prostate) which produce the pre-ejaculate, or pre-cum, are working as they should.




I believe it's very normal. Think about it: Those nocturnal erections you get aren't really any different than your other boners.  If you typically produce a lot of pre-cum when you're hard, then it figures it's going to be the case even when you're asleep and not having a full-on wet dream, or not actively or consciously pursuing an ejaculation.



Especially if you are younger than, say mid-20s, before the hormones have evened out.



13 comments:

anonymous said...

I agree with everything you said, but I want to add that this young man ought to stop wearing briefs to bed. It's much healthier to sleep naked, or if you can't do that, at least wear loose fitting traditional boxers or pj's. Briefs can be dangerous for nighttime erections, which he is obviously getting (as he should).

Sleeping naked is natural and much more comfortable.

SickoRicko said...

Yep.

Hooter from Owls Rest said...

Cocks are an amazing complex toy.

Your French Patrick said...

One more great study. And beautiful pictures.

Have a great weekend, my darlings Jean and Pat.
Hugs and bisous.

Anonymous said...

The big question is, if you're old enough to leave wet spots in your undies, why are you still wearing undys in bed? Every guy over 12, who grows hair 'down there' sleeps naked, or risks damage to 'the goods' during mid night erections. Grow up, man up, and learn to take care of yourself!

Anonymous said...

I seem to be a lucky guy, as being 48, I still produce quite a lot of precum. I often wake up and my cock is drooling like a well. Mattress says thank you.....

Anonymous said...

I really wish there had been someone in my life concerned or knowledgeable enough to have given me this advice when I entered puberty. A waste of years in this respect. Dads and older brothers, man up.

Lucas said...

I love when my cock drools, but, unfortunately, it's a so rare event! I need to be so much aroused to produce precum, and even so it's not guaranteed that it will happen. It's very difficult. I'm 35 and I've never woke up with my cock drooling (I didn't even know that it was possible!). TBH, I don't even remember when was the latest time I've produced precum!

Xersex said...

precum makes tears of joy

whkattk said...

@ Lucas - Some men do not produce much at all, if any. Lube can help with that and there are tons of different ones to choose from.

whkattk said...

@ Anon, July 15, 2022 at 4:36 PM - I agree with your statement. Boners get trapped and that can cause the Tunica to crack. It really is safer for the cock to be free of any encumbrances when sleeping.

whkattk said...

@ Anon, July 15, 2022 at 8:58 AM - We are definitely on the same page with sleeping in the nude. It is much, much safer.

whkattk said...

@Anon, July 17, 2022 at 12:20 PM - "Dads and older brothers, man up." Amen. Dads especially, right? They've been through it and should be more than willing and able to communicate with a son.