Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Ease Up

 

"Isolating together with mild covid last year resulted in our son being born in January. Yee-ay! Since then she's acquiesced to a couple blow jobs. Booo! I'm getting frustrated having to jerk off all the time. A openly gay friend of ours was over for dinner and the lack of sex came up. He half-jokingly said he would be happy to pinch-hit. My wife responded with "Would you please? You got 30 minutes til dinner." We all laughed. What they don't know is I did my share of experimenting in my younger days and I'm about to take him up on his offer if things don't ease up. Any ideas?"





Congratulations on the birth of your son. Sorry you're having trouble getting your wife interested in sex. I'm not a woman and I don't have any children, but I'll try to take a stab at this.

There's one issue that many women complain about: Men leaving everything up to them when it comes to child care. Sure, sure, sure, you can't breast feed. But you can do everything else, right? You can bottle feed, change diapers, help with food prep, laundry, housework. In other words, take some of the pressure off her. Offer to give her a night out with her girlfriends while you stay home with your son.

Maybe she's afraid of getting pregnant again. Condoms are your friend. Make sure she knows you're willing to use them --- without bitching about a "lack of sensation." The ultimate sensation of being able to cum is what you're after, anyway, right?




If all else fails, you either suck it up and keep jacking off, or ask her if she was serious about letting you "hook up" with your friend.





13 comments:

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

I agree with not being a woman and never have had kids, so I'm not an expert. But I know many women who have been through childbirth and it is EXHAUSTING. I think some women would really appreciate some help, as you suggest, but also, it takes a minute to recover. What I wonder is if his drive is higher than hers. 'Acquiesced' sounds like she's not ready to jump back on the saddle.
I agree with your idea, and he should let her get 'back to normal', but I don't see that happening. In any case, there must be consent if he hooks up with anybody.

XOXO

SickoRicko said...

Indeed, he needs to wear a condom to relieve her fear of getting pregnant again. She may have been half-serious about letting the gay friend take care of his needs.

Hooter from Owls Rest said...

Have a couple straight friends after their wife's had a child , they got what they wanted and were not interested in sex any more. It was if they only got married to procreate and they were done with sex. The guy should be careful, he might like it and develop a stronger relationship with his gay friend than with his wife. Pandora's box is now opened.

Your French Patrick said...

In short, he considers the openly gay friend of theirs as a last resort. If things don't improve. I just want to say too bad for him, but I still hope things work out.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.
Have a great day.

Hot Naked Daddy said...

wow, i'm sure you guys sometimes having a fun bonding time together. I dont want to have kids, so i always wear condoms

PaulMmn said...

Well, "tradition" has always said that men are better giving blowjobs than women... so, if his wife is serious...

--PaulMmn

uptonking said...

Yes, circle back to that suggestion she made about having your friend take care of you... talk about a win-win-win.

Anonymous said...

Condoms would be the first option. Though if she was serious, I believe there was a Star Trek episode about that.

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a good topic. And the pictures you chose were so hot and beautiful. Gave me instant wood, so I hope you take that as a compliment.

whkattk said...

@ Anon - Of course that's a compliment.

Xersex said...

one of the reason i'm so happy to be gay is that I can't have children!!!

Anonymous said...

No seriously there was. Season 2, episode 1, "Amok Time".

Anonymous said...

One missing piece of information is if the baby is reliably sleeping through the night. Until that happens, your wife will be exhausted to the point of no sex drive. My wife and I went through the issue with each of our kids. Once sleeping reliably through the night, her sex drive was even higher.
Good luck.