Friday, December 22, 2023

Nailed

 

Good morning.



"Well, I done did it. Finally got nailed leaving a meeting waaaaay across town and should've known I'd need to pee before I got home. It got so bad I pulled to the side of the road and stood discreetly (I thought) between open doors. Wouldn't you know it...flashing lights pull up behind me. He stopped to make sure everything was okay. Thank goodness he didn't give me a ticket. He told me to "carry an emergency bottle to use...inside the car next time." Is that a thing? Do guys carry pee bottles??"





When I was a kid and we took any long trips my brother and I had to use an empty coffee can. Kneeling in the back seat was pretty precarious and it was always difficult to get the flow going no matter how bad I needed to pee. But as an adult? No. Even on long road trips I've never carried a bottle. If there's no place to stop I'll piss on the side of the road like I did last year on a trip to the Pacific Northwest.




But, whew. Thank goodness for understanding, considerate cops, huh? By golly, they are out there.

Have a very wonderful weekend. If you're traveling, be safe!



14 comments:

Jacob said...


I always carry a Restop 1 in the glove compartment of my car. Very useful on longer trips. Quick and easy to use.

https://www.amazon.com/RESTOP-Portable-Toilet-Liquids-contains/dp/B0793CXXYG/ref=sr_1_2?hvadid=590016918167&hvdev=c&hvlocphy=9031118&hvnetw=g&hvqmt=e&hvrand=3113287549335897568&hvtargid=kwd-1627259861&hydadcr=25890_13508228&keywords=restop%2B1&qid=1703260539&sr=8-2&th=1

Your French Patrick said...

Forgive me, but your empty coffee can is not my cup of tea.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.
Have a very wonderful weekend and a very Merry Christmas

Mistress Maddie said...

He was lucky enough to get a ticket, because I've known many that got a ticket for indecent exposure. But for Pete's sakes if you got to go you got to go.

T said...

Dont live in the US but always thought it was strange that you cant do that over there.

Where we live its common to see people peeing on the side of the road. Not exclusive to guys either even the girls get in on it too. Its nothing here (Australia); we have even seen Police do it. Other countries we have been to its the same, if you need to go and there is no toilet just go on side of the road.

If you need to go just go. One thing I refuse to do though is shit in a public toilet. If I cant make it home I will go behind a tree; my cheeks will not touch that seat. I will use the urinal no problems but not touching that bowl.

My ass is too precious to be out in the Porcelain Wars.

Big Dude said...

I "got caught" taking a leak on a deserted unpaved road once. I was lost and the cop just laughed and said he had been in that situation on that road and had to do the same thing. Most cops understand, I would guess.

Big Dude said...

I "got caught" taking a leak on a deserted unpaved road once. I was lost and the cop just laughed and said he had been in that situation on that road and had to do the same thing. Most cops understand, I would guess.

SickoRicko said...

My brother always had a pee jar with him when taking long trips. He could even pee in it while driving. He hated to make a stop unless for gas.

Etre Nu partout (2) said...

le bonheur de pisser sur le bord de la route avec l'espoir d'être maté par un automobiliste ;))

Big Dude said...

That was a nice jack off clip. Thanks

JeanWM said...

Safe travels to all. Officers always want to check and make sure folks are OK if they see a stopped car on the side, and also to make sure the folks are careful. Lots of people have lost their lives having pulled over and gotten out of their cars.
Who wants to bet every officer has done exactly the same thing. Hugs and bisous. 🎄🎄🎄

Anonymous said...

This is a very good tip especially to those fresh to the blogosphere.
Simple but very accurate information… Many thanks for sharing this one.
A must read article!

Noahbodyx said...

Bottles are really just for long trips with others so you can keep driving till the driver needs a break.
And even then I don’t want to hear it or smell it or be near it.
Good to take time to take breaks.

Ramón said...

There's no space to carry one on my motorcycle.

Xersex said...

some here must cum, rather than piss!