Thursday, December 14, 2023

Thai Massage

 

Good morning.

"What are the features that make Thai massage for men distinct? thanks - A"

When we think of massage, we are usually imagining Swedish style. This uses hand, fingers, and forearms to knead the tissue to remove knots and kinks and relax (or energize) the client.



Thai Massage is typically done on the floor using a yoga mat instead of the standard massage table, though that's not a requirement. It includes a lot of stretching of the limb muscles. The masseur will use full body pressure by standing, walking, or even lying on the client.





If you're asking in a roundabout way if Thai Massage mean you automatically get a "Happy Ending?"


Nope.

9 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Well I generally get Swedish or deep therapeutic massages, the one guy that I used to have regularly do my massages used to incorporate a little bit of Thai technique. He would bend my arms and legs and stretch them good. A Thai massage or otherwise, you feel so amazing after a massage. I'm not sure why more people don't get massages.

SickoRicko said...

Oh, darn! :-)

SickoRicko said...

Oh, darn. :-)

Your French Patrick said...

I've never practiced any kind of massage, but it doesn't make it any less interesting, on the contrary.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.
Havz a sweet day.

Big Dude said...

I like a massage that has a happy ending. It's totally relaxing.

uptonking said...

I love feeling someone lying on top of me... giving me their full weight. It's a little claustrophobic... but I generally feel loved.

Rad said...

Thai massage is not for the faint of heart. The "Happy Ending" is just getting up off the mat or off the table in one piece when the session is over. I know because it's the only massage I like to get; I just had one a week ago and I am still sore! During the session, it is not uncommon to find yourself sounding like "Curley Fine On Pliers" ("Nyyyyanyyyaaanyaaaa!"). It is NOT relaxing. It is NOT a "Fluff and Buff". It is DEEP TISSUE where the therapist will use every tool to his or her benefit - elbows, knees, feet... whatever it takes.

The benefit is that, when done, ALL of those deep muscle adhesions (knots) are GONE.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Ohh
I've heard of Thai Massage, but I think my friend said that it was more intense than Swedish massage. Maybe he was right...

XOXO

Anonymous said...

Well, I never had a massage