Thursday, December 28, 2023

What's So Special?

 

Good Morning.

Wow. The blog just hit 1,000 followers. I never expected these kinds of numbers when the blog was launched in 2010.


"I can't help but notice that you've been posting morning wood photos each day. I'm not complaining, mind you! But I do have a question. What's so special about that morning erection? My husband walks out to the kitchen for his coffee every morning like his hard-on is the greatest thing in the world. He'll even give it a few strokes every few minutes to keep it hard for a while longer."




Morning boners are (arguably) most men's favorite of the (on average) 11 spontaneous erections we get every day to supply blood oxygen to the interior tissues of the penis. They are more rigid than most, making them more sensitive than most. So what's not to love?

The final nocturnal erection happens during REM sleep and can often trigger sexual dreams. Which may explain a man deep in sleep grinding into the mattress.

The daytime spontaneous boners typically don't last as long and don't get as hard because our minds are preoccupied with whatever it is we happen to be doing - whether that's watching a game on TV or at the office working on a project.

The waistband tuck is the go-to for the daytime ones that do get fully rigid and decide to stick around. And not only to hide it from public view.


But because it's the most comfortable position.


So, let your husband enjoy that morning wood and enjoy the view.

8 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Congratulations!!!

Your French Patrick said...

If I remember correctly, the counter caps at 1,000 subscribers, which is regrettable and frustrating if they haven't changed anything.

I send you 1.000 hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

Big Dude said...

Congratulations on #1000! I don't know if I am counted in that number, but I do check it out every day. Thanks!

Hooter from Owls Rest said...

Funtastic! Congrats from us both.

Mistress Maddie said...

He's right! My morning boner when I wake up is always my favorite...and my favorite one to stroke off too.

Anonymous said...

He seems comfortable and confident.

Xersex said...

Congratulations. Now your members are 1001! You, every day, publish a very interesting and informative post, with beautiful images. Considering this, a thousand members is a small number.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on #1000! I remember waking up with my 2 brothers with boners competing who stayed the longest