Friday, December 15, 2023

Question About Balls

Good morning.

It's that day of the month.

Time for

BUDDY BALL CHECK

Your reminder to check your balls!

And we have a question about balls.

"To follow up from an earlier exchange we had about low-hangers, I saw a long-term acquaintance in the gym showers some months ago. His didn't reach his knees, but they didn't seem far off. I decided to be brave and I said that I couldn't help but notice...  he laughed and said that while swinging low was great for some things, his experience of practical life was that they cause problems in sitting down anywhere, but especially in cars, underwear and clothing were not easy, and they were generally trouble IRL.  ... I apologised for taking up his time with such a bizarre question; he replied that he was glad to have helped and we parted. ...  I have decided against ball stretching but thank you for sharing the current ideas and for enabling your commenters to share their experiences too.  I know that you're interested to know what your readers do with their information but no action is needed. Thanks for all that you do for us all. - M




I can't imagine how you could miss noticing that. And, yeah, when the balls are loose it feels good when they bounce during sexual activity.



Ball stretching is done by placing large metal or leather rings above the testicles, increasing the size or distance over time.



Some guys add weights.


I don't suggest it. Low hangers can seem or look impressive but they can be a pain. Literally.

A friend of mine from the theatre sat on his getting into his car, and thought he'd ruptured one. Off to the ER to find no permanent damage.



I urge anyone considering altering their hang to accept them just the way they are.


14 comments:

UtahJock said...

Low hangers are why my doctor told me to start wearing an athletic supporter for underclothing decades ago. I haven't had any problems since.

Mistress Maddie said...

I don't think I could stand balls to hang that low. In warmer months or if I get overheated My Balls Hang very low and I do hate when you sit down on them. Thank God they're not hanging that all the time. And I will admit whether Im doing anal or getting anal, it just feels good when you can feel balls hitting your taint...or mine hitting a taint. And call me crazy but ball stretching to me seems like it could be unhealthy.

Big Dude said...

My doctor is absolutely opposed to scrotum stretching. I asked him about it just casually, not having any intention of doing it. He said he could not figure out why any man would "mutilate himself" (his exact words) that way.

BatRedneck said...

I cannot help the pun on this one, as your last remark sounds like wisdom in a nutshell...
(told ya :-)

SickoRicko said...

I'm glad I don't have low-hangers, I sit on mine enough as it is.

JeanWM said...

think more than twice if you’re doing something that cannot be undone.
Hugs and bisous. Happy Christmas shopping

Hot Naked Men said...

One of my ball hanging lower than the other ball, is that normal? I have 6 inches, sometimes i'm insecure, for me 6 is still small i wish i have 7

whkattk said...

@ Hot Naked Men - One should hang lower than the other. Perfectly normal.

whkattk said...

@ Laurent - LOL!!!

Your French Patrick said...

I have never understood why some people, perhaps masochists, feel the need to have testicles that go down to their knees. And why not transport them in a wheelbarrow? It's neither convenient nor aesthetic.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.
Enjoy a sweet day.

Anonymous said...

I myself said something, to my friend at college showers: Those nuts! So he had his nickname!

Milleson said...

I'm a little late to the ball, pun intended, but no one has mentioned the suspensory, a male garment made for the prevention of scrotal compression. It resembles an athletic supporter without the leg straps and has a hole in the pouch so the penis is not contained and can hang free. Just what the doctor ordered for men with this condition.

Side note: I've been stretching my balls for several years and have not encountered any damage. I use polished stainless steel rings of various diameters and weights and personally the stretching is not permanent because my testicles always travel upward again after the rings are removed(with lots of lubrication). As we know, heat and cold determine the position of the balls to maintain optimal sperm production and for me, it's not the length that provides the stimulation with the extra 3 inch stretch, it's the added weight that's the big turn-on. It goes without saying, men should caution and common sense when manipulating the naughty bits, they're the only set you get and they don't grow back when damaged.

Xersex said...

Those low hanging balls are impressive, imho.

hsgisme said...

I have low hangers naturally, and they can be a bit of an annoyance... They're often in the way, and I have enlarged veins from constantly carrying that load... On the positive side, I love how they feel when they dangle between my legs... 😉