Tuesday, February 8, 2011

J/O for Pleasure

I shot my very first load outdoors; all over a buddy’s leg.  Jacking off outside is such a huge turn-on. If you haven’t done this, you owe it to yourself to give it a try. Though I’ll whack off in the back yard, being somewhere else is the ultimate; a secluded spot in a park, on a secluded (or not so secluded) beach.
This particular time was strictly for the value of sheer pleasure; a nice, long, sun-soaked treat. The barracks were located a little over a mile from the base golf course. In between was pretty much barren desert; scrub brush, a few cacti, large granite boulders. It was a warm, sunny, spring day and it seemed perfect for a short hike, rather than going up to the roof as usual. Halfway between the barracks and the golf course sat a huge pile of boulders. These suckers were big as a room. I thought climbing to the top would be a great place for a panoramic view.
I scrambled up and discovered a large, fairly flat area. The sun felt nice, a tiny breeze blew and there was nobody around. Nice place to sunbathe in the buff. I stripped down, rolled my clothes for a pillow and laid back. The light wind tickled the hair on my balls… the sun felt great… my cock got hard (what else is new, right?).


I ignored my stiffy for a long while, though the pre-cum formed a pretty big pool just below my navel. Then, as we men will do, my hand eventually made its way down and started playing with my dick and balls. Slow strokes up and down, playing with my nuts, running a thumb across the head of my cock. Just a nice leisurely pace, I wasn’t in any hurry. Must’ve been about an hour later I heard voices. I sat up and looked around and two guys were walking across the open desert not far from me. I figured I was too high up for them to notice and kicked back and went back to stroking, slapping the underside against one palm, and spreading the pre-jizz over the frenulum – that sweet spot just under the head.
I relaxed and listened to the sounds of nature: the wind rustling the grasses and scrub, the birds, my pre-cum lubed cock sliding through my hand. The guy’s laugh and voice took me by surprise because it seemed awfully close. I opened my eyes, looked down between my spread legs, and there was a head popped up over the edge of the rock. He asked if there might be room for two more and if I’d mind some company. I sat up, moved over, and he and his buddy scrambled up. An outline of their hard peckers could already be seen, creating nice bulges behind zippers. We introduced ourselves and then they wasted no time in ripping off their clothes. With dicks bobbing and nuts swaying, they stretched out along side me.
I went back to my light ministrations and they began theirs. There was no attempt by either of them to grab my pole, but they did a good amount of stroking one another. Every once in a while, as we’d glance at each other, our eyes would meet. It felt relaxed and carefree – just three guys kicked back and jacking off for sheer enjoyment. The sounds of nature now included soft sighs and moans of pleasure and I heard the pace of their strokes increase, their breathing quickened. I opened my eyes to look over at them. They got on their knees and faced each other, but in such a manner that I could see them both in perfect profile: one perfect, slightly curved cock, balls already tight, the other a perfectly straight, glistening shaft and huge, heavy nuts still hanging and swaying. I purposely stopped teasing my dick to keep from blowing my load while I watched them. They put on quite a nice, private performance for me. Cocks straining, the heads almost touching, fists a blur, they shot long ropes of cum across the short divide between them. They both spread it over their now tight nuts and continued to jack. Five minutes later their hips thrust forward and they both came again.
They collapsed to the rock, and I while I waited for them to recover I built up a good head of steam again. I figured I might return the favor. When I could see them watching, I pulled my feet under my knees and pushed my hips into the air. The cum broke through the floodgates and the first shot fired out over my head. Subsequent blasts, probably eight more in all, splattered my upper body from face to navel.
I lowered my ass back to the rock, one hand kept stroking while the other cupped my balls. I heaved a contented sigh and heard them laugh. We laid in the sun for another hour or so, just shooting the breeze about nothing in particular. I stood up to take a whizz over one side of the boulder and as my stream burst forth, they joined me. It must’ve been an amusing sight if anyone could see us: Three naked dudes, standing side by side, the piss arcing out and splashing to the ground twenty feet below. A few minutes later we all dressed and went our separate ways.


Jacking off for pleasure… for no other purpose than to enjoy the hardness of the cock and the intense feel of sliding a slippery cockhead through pools of warm pre-cum on the stomach. To revel in the sensations of the balls swaying and getting right to the brink – maybe a little squirt or two of cum – and slowing down to build it all back up again. Then the tightness in the ballsac, the feel of the nuts pulling up to empty, and the splashes of hot liquid landing, the cum slowing to a lava-like flow that slicks up the entire cock… a great way to celebrate being a man.

3 comments:

Wharton said...

Thanks for a great post!!

whkattk said...

You're certainly welcome Wharton. Nice to know guys are enjoying the blog!

elm street review said...

awesome story. would have liked to have been one of the other two!