Friday, February 25, 2011

CBE for Men = Celebrate the Cock

I attended a Body Electric “Celebrating the Body Erotic” seminar a few years ago. If you haven’t heard of them, surf on over to their website. It was one of the most erotic, sensual, and life-changing experiences ever. There's a video clip you can watch that explains the course (Matthew Simmon's is featured and was the instructor when I attended).
The seminar is about connecting to oneself, connecting to others, learning to be comfortable, accepting, and celebrating the erotic being that lives in all of us. Through the course of the weekend, they not only instruct you on learning to love the equipment you were born with, but how to enjoy it; to reach and maintain a heightened plateau of arousal for hours, while your whole body hums with erotic electricity; and how to experience full-body orgasm without ejaculation (which is a first step in becoming multi-orgasmic!). The first hours are spent in self-discovery and awareness, and learning to trust the other men attending. After lunch, we returned to the meeting room and we stripped one another’s clothes off. We were then instructed to deliberately look at all the other cocks around the circle. That exercise taught every man in the room that what hung between his legs was normal and nothing to be ashamed of, nothing he needed to hide. It was an instant sense of freedom for many.

Over the course of the next day and a half (always nude) we learned to communicate; we were taught how to give one another erotic massage, to listen and become aware of our own, as well as our partner’s feelings. Each massage started at the groin, worked its way to the outer extremities and then back to concentrate on the cock and balls.

We were taught techniques on stroking cock, massaging balls, and breathing; we learned to focus on the sensations and recognized a heightened awareness. We traded places as giver and receiver, so every man was able to achieve full-body orgasm.

During my final stint as a receiver of massage, as our instructor lead us to deliberately peaked sensation, I blasted a huge load. My massager’s hands and my torso were covered in cum. As far as I know I was the only guy to actually ejaculate (remember the goal was orgasm without ejaculation), but no one ridiculed me, nobody chastised me; the guy and instructor took towels and gently, lovingly cleaned me.

It was fabulous! I’d never felt so content, so at peace, in my entire life, or felt so comfortable in being a man; there was no reason to be ashamed of my cock, no shame in getting a hard-on, no shame in enjoying it, celebrating it and cumming. I no longer felt alone; I felt I truly belonged to a brotherhood of man; I felt accepted and honored.
I can honestly state, it changed my life. I became happier, more honest and open, and as a result (I think, anyway) a better man.

3 comments:

Coaster Punchman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I would love to attend a course like that. What city did you attend in? BTW, your blog is great.

whkattk said...

Glad you're enjoying the blog and Thanks for reading!

I attended in Palm Springs - quite a mix of men, gay & str8.