Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Mom Saw Us!

A few weeks after I’d blown my first load, squirting jizz all over a buddy’s leg, my brother, me and this same friend decided to “camp out.” This consisted of sleeping bags laid out on the grass in the back yard between our and the neighbor’s garages. This was the only type of “sleepover” we were ever allowed to have.
As soon as we knew our folks had gone to bed, evidenced by the lights in the upstairs windows going out, we all stripped our clothes off and started playing with each other’s dicks. Then my brother, bless his heart! suggested I jack them both off again. They laid down right next to each other, on top of their sleeping bags, and for a while I sat between them one hand wanking each stiff cock and playing with their balls. They both have massive balls and my brother’s 10” dick took the prize. Our buddy’s cock wasn’t quite as long, but it was real thick and curved to the left. They both made my puny twelve-year-old cut pecker look ridiculously small, but it sure felt good to have someone else’s hand working over it.
Our bud wanted more attention and pulled me over to straddle his spread legs and my brother was left to his own ministrations for a while. But I tried to be fair and moved from one to the other. I preferred our buddy because he’d at least play with my dick while I stroked his and bounced those huge nuts in my hand. It was fun to pull his cock toward me and let it go; it slapped back down against his stomach with a wet plop into the pool of pre-cum.
We played like that for the longest time. I stroked my brother’s cock to a frenzy and he finally said he was going to cream. He pushed my hand off, grabbed his prick, rolled to his side and stroked. His first shot of cum blasted out a good six feet and he groaned pretty loud every time a rope squirted from the engorged head. He rolled to his back, still stroking, with a satisfied sigh and I went to town on our buddy.
I slapped his cock against his stomach, I squeezed his balls, and ran my fist up and down his shaft while he stroked my cock. His breath turned rapid and raspy and he stopped playing with my hard-on, so I grabbed myself and went to town. I let go of his pud and blew my wad all over his nuts and pulsing dick. I recovered quickly and went back to his and whacked on his cock until his hips pushed up off the ground and he came really hard.
A few minutes later, my brother asked me if I’d been able to cum yet. “Yeah, all over Jim’s balls and pecker before I made him jizz.” The guy hadn’t even known I’d done it! He was pissed off at first, but he lightened up when my brother laughed.

It was a great experience – right up until the next day when our mom said she’d stood in the upstairs window watching us. I thought we were in big trouble; thought for sure she’d told our dad. But nothing else was ever said about it.
Thank god! she hadn’t told our dad what she’d seen us doing. The razor strap would’ve come out for sure – just like it did when our dad had caught my brother jacking off in our bedroom one night.

 That’s a story I need to tell someday – because young boys should not be beaten for beating their meat; rather, fathers should be teaching them how and encouraging them to do it.

37 comments:

HS said...

Are you completely serious with this story?

Anonymous said...

You are so right, man. Fathers need to be supportive, informative, and open with their sons about jacking off, and the rest of the business. Boys would probably get in a lot less trouble if they did.

LORDPATRICK said...

My father died when I was just 10 years old. He had be ill since I was 5, so we never got to talk about sex, etc. However, my mother seemed to know that I often played with two of my friend in the nude. One day she said, "Don't take you clothes off in front of a girl". I'm sure she approved of our playing together in the nude.

whkattk said...

HS: Completely serious and all true.

Rubio said...

Great story.

Anonymous said...

Good blog post. I certainly appreciate this site.

Keep writing!

Anonymous said...

Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of this site.
It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's very
hard to get that "perfect balance" between superb usability and appearance.

I must say you've done a superb job with this.
In addition, the blog loads very fast for me on Internet explorer.
Superb Blog!

Anonymous said...

No matter if some one searches for his vital thing,
so he/she wishes to be available that in detail, therefore that
thing is maintained over here.

Anonymous said...

A person necessarily assist to make critically posts I
might state. This is the first time I frequented your web page and thus far?
I amazed with the analysis you made to create this actual put
up incredible. Great task!

Anonymous said...

each time i used to read smaller articles which as well clear their motive, and that is also happening with this paragraph which I am reading here.

Anonymous said...

Hello, everything is going well here and ofcourse every one is sharing information,
that's actually fine, keep up writing.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Neat post. There's a problem along with your site in web explorer, may test this?
IE nonetheless is the market leader and a good part of people will miss
your wonderful writing because of this problem.

Anonymous said...

Magnificent goods from you, man. I have take note your stuff previous to and you
are simply extremely fantastic. I really like what you've received here,
certainly like what you're stating and the way in which during
which you assert it. You're making it enjoyable
and you still take care of to keep it wise.
I can't wait to read far more from you. That is really
a great site.

Anonymous said...

First of all I want to say superb blog! I had a quick question which I'd like to ask if you don't mind.
I was interested to find out how you center yourself and clear your mind prior
to writing. I've had a tough time clearing my thoughts in getting my thoughts out.
I truly do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the first
10 to 15 minutes are generally lost simply just trying to
figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or hints?
Kudos!

Anonymous said...

Yes! Finally something about https://qiita.com/BiancSidra23.

Anonymous said...

You are so cool! I don't suppose I've read something like that before.
So wonderful to discover somebody with a few unique thoughts on this topic.
Really.. thanks for starting this up. This site is something that's needed on the web,
someone with a bit of originality!

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I've been following your web site for a
long time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you
a shout out from Lubbock Texas! Just wanted to
mention keep up the good job!

Anonymous said...

Peculiar article, totally what I needed.

Anonymous said...

I'm extremely impressed together with your writing skills as well as with the format on your weblog.

Is that this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself?
Either way keep up the nice high quality writing, it is rare
to peer a great blog like this one nowadays..

Anonymous said...

I used to be able to find good information from your articles.

Anonymous said...

Its not my first time to visit this web page, i am visiting this website
dailly and get good information from here everyday.

Anonymous said...

Hi, all is going perfectly here and ofcourse every one is sharing facts, that's in fact fine, keep up writing.

Anonymous said...

Hello to every body, it's my first pay a quick visit
of this website; this website contains awesome and truly fine material designed for visitors.

Anonymous said...

Asking questions are actually good thing if you are not understanding anything
fully, however this post offers good understanding yet.

Anonymous said...

Good respond in return of this query with real arguments and explaining all concerning
that.

Anonymous said...

Unquestionably imagine that that you said. Your favourite reason seemed to be at the net the easiest
thing to take note of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed at the
same time as other folks think about concerns that they just don't realize about.
You managed to hit the nail upon the top as smartly as outlined out the entire thing without having side-effects ,
folks can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more.
Thanks

Anonymous said...

My partner and I stumbled over here from a different web address and thought I might as well check
things out. I like what I see so i am just following you.
Look forward to looking into your web page for a second time.

Anonymous said...

Great site you have here.. It's difficult to find excellent writing
like yours these days. I really appreciate individuals like you!
Take care!!

Anonymous said...

I am sure this piece of writing has touched all the internet users, its really really fastidious piece of writing on building up
new web site.

Anonymous said...

Excellent site. Lots of helpful info here. I'm sending it to
a few buddies ans additionally sharing in delicious.
And naturally, thank you in your sweat!

Anonymous said...

Hey would you mind stating which blog platform you're
working with? I'm going to start my own blog soon but I'm having a hard
time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.

The reason I ask is because your design and
style seems different then most blogs and I'm
looking for something completely unique.
P.S My apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!

Anonymous said...

I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good.

I do not know who you are but definitely you're going to
a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Hello there, You've done an excellent job. I'll certainly digg it
and personally suggest to my friends. I am sure they'll be benefited from this web site.

Anonymous said...

I like looking through a post that can make men and women think.
Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful, what a web site it is! This webpage gives valuable information to us, keep it up.

Anonymous said...

I'm gone to say to my little brother, that he should also
visit this weblog on regular basis to get updated from most up-to-date
gossip.

Anonymous said...

I like reading through a post that can make men and women think.

Also, thank you for permitting me to comment!