Monday, February 28, 2011

The Horny J/O

“I’m horny.” Well, I’m sure all you ladies out there have heard your man say that many times. And let me tell you, if you don’t accommodate him, he’s going to go out to the garage, or lock himself in the bathroom, go into his Mancave, or go anywhere to beat off. As a (gay) friend of ours told my wife one night, guys jerk off, “it’s a fact of life; get over yourself.” Unsatisfied horniness can really get quite painful for us. Our balls ache so bad all we can think about it getting off. The horny whack attack can strike pretty much at any time of the day or night, under all kinds of circumstances.
Such was the case for me on my return trip from the CBE seminar. As if spending an entire weekend giving and receiving erotic massage with a bunch of naked guys wasn’t enough… Driving long-distance, the constant vibrations of the road give me a raging hard-on. So, to dispel the pain of being caged, I freed my monster to breathe in the fresh air. Driving long-distance can also be pretty boring. So, to relieve the boredom the pants got pushed further down and, well…let the games begin, as it were.

‘Course I’d done the same thing on the drive there, but the worst thing I did was stop on the side of the road to take a leak. Had a few horn honks as folks drove by at 50mph, but that’s life on the road when ya gotta piss.
The difference now, on the way home, was my mind kept playing images of the weekend as my hands alternated pulling my pud. My heated cock kept getting cooled down by the pre-cum evaporating in the breeze of the open window. Kinda like the sensation when someone sucks you with an ice-cube in their mouth. It felt so awesome I began spreading it along my sac and that really felt good – like someone blowing gently on my balls. The harder my dick got the slower I began to drive. People were passing me up left and right. Wonder what they thought, especially the truckers – I knew those guys could probably see my arm pumping up and down on my pecker.
I managed to edge for more than two hours of the drive, but it finally overcame me. My nuts were snuggled up, the shaft was hot to the touch and the head had turned a dark purple-red. I knew I couldn’t keep stroking much longer without hitting the point of no return and going over the top. I had no towels or tissue with me and I sure didn’t want to walk into the house with my shirt splattered with jizz.

I stopped stroking, pulled to the side of the road, and hiked my pants up far enough to be able to walk. My cock was so hard and my balls ached so bad I knew they would boil over soon. I didn’t even bother to shut the car door. I sprinted to the side of the road, and my pants fell down around my knees as I pushed my hips forward, grabbed my cock, jacked it like there would be no tomorrow and the first shot of cum flew out. It arced up into the air and hit the ground about six feet away from me. I pounded my fist over my dick with a fury, blasting out spurt after spurt as cars and trucks whizzed by. I don’t know if there were any horn honks or not – I was too busy getting my nut. When the cum finally stopped flowing, I wiped my cock with my hand and flung the jizz to the ground (okay, I’ll admit it: yes, I licked the rest off my hand). I stuffed my overly sensitive semi-hard-on into my pants and got back into the car.
An hour later I needed to “piss like a racehorse” as the old saying goes and again found myself standing on the side of the road with my dick in my hand, cars and trucks racing by as I whizzed on the guardrail. My dick rose up and begged for attention again as I tried to shake the last drop off. I stroked out a quick one and drove the rest of the way home.

That’s what the horny jack-off is all about: A guy just getting off; to relieve the ache in his nuts, to relieve his hard-on.

2 comments:

jackerbudchgo said...

nicely put. and we need to be supported in our biological necessity for ejaculation. our wives and partners also need to understand that these orgasms are often more powerful than the ones we share with them, so they should not deny us that pleasure.

whkattk said...

Amen to THAT, jackerbudchgo, amen!