Thursday, February 10, 2011

J/O for Entertainment

Answering a recent question from a guy at Bateworld reminded me of the last time I attended a jack-off group. The question was: Have you jacked-off with anyone much younger/older and what was it like? In typical fashion, the doors opened at 7pm and were closed and locked at 7:30. The time between we spent bullshitting and drinking sodas. Everyone strips down when the door is locked. You do not have to participate, but you must be nude – that’s one of the rules.

It wasn’t long, maybe five minutes or so, before a few of the guys got cozy on a mattress. Two were laying face to face, but feet still on the floor; the third knelt on the floor and was reaching in to lend a hand. This guy was in his early 30’s, perhaps about 20 years my junior. He was average height, slender, short light brown hair, green eyes, with a slightly above average cock (cut and nicely groomed). He was bi, like me; he was married, like me. He was there because he was horny as fuck because his wife had just given birth to their second kid; I was there just to have a good time. I moved up behind him and massaged his round ass-cheeks, ran a hand up under and between his legs to play with his balls. He turned to look at me and smiled. I reached around him, grabbed his dick and started to manipulate it, feeling it get hard.
After a while he left the other guys to their own devices and turned around. We knelt facing one another, alternately stroking each other and fondling balls. He leaned down and licked one of my nipples and sucked on it for a while, then moved to the other – all the while he was running a lubed hand up and down my hard shaft. I tried to keep jacking him but the sensations he was creating were so good I dropped my hands to my sides, let my head fall backwards and enjoyed his expert ministrations. When my dick stiffened and my balls began to pull up he let go to allow me to cool down. I leaned into him, ran his cockhead between my thumb and forefinger, massaged his balls with the other hand, and sucked on one of his nipples. He groaned loudly and threw his hips forward and his head dropped back. As I felt his cock get rock hard, I backed off.
We massaged chests and ass-cheeks as we pressed our cocks between our abs, the pre-cum flowing from us like running faucets. Pulling back so our hard-on’s were side by side, he took them both in a hand and began to stroke up and down both shafts; I massaged and bounced our nuts together.
Our positions and stimulation techniques kept varying and we went back and forth for about an hour, maybe a little more. He was the first to cum. He cupped his balls while I ran my hand over his cock from base to head in fast, full strokes. His cock got really hot, and hard as a bedpost, he thrust his hips at me and a spurt of warm jizz splattered over my dick. Ten more times I felt his pecker pulse and shoot, emptying his man-berries all over my abs. It drooled down and I felt it tickle my balls, warm and slick.
When he recovered, he took my still stiff cock in both of his hands and in long, slow, deliberate strokes made me blow my load. I don’t know how many spurts shot out – it felt too good to bother counting. But when my cock began to wilt and my balls began to lower I looked down to see his cock, abs, and hands dripping with my cum. We kept playing with our wet, slippery dicks and nuts until our hard-on’s disappeared completely.
Satisfied and happy, we both sat back on our heels and smiled – and the others who had long since finished and had been watching us applauded. Honest to fucking God – they actually applauded. We laughed, stood up, took our bows and then showered together.
That’s whacking off for entertainment: Doing it just for amusement. You don’t need to be in a group – though a night with the guys adds to the entertainment value – you’re playing with your package just for the enjoyment; the fun and delight of feeling your hard cock in your hand, of your nuts bouncing around. When I wank for entertainment, I don’t necessarily need to cum (though I usually do) and I can play for hours at a time. It’s a nice, harmless hobby, don’t you think?
This is Entertainment

3 comments:

Wharton said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

Miss Sunshine said...

OMG! here I am tooling around your archives and what do I find? One of the hottest J/O stories ever. Good God my man, that was delicious!!

I'm off to find more!

Huggs
CoreyJo

Green said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!