Friday, July 1, 2011

Nuttin' Honey


Well, again, I've got nothing to expound upon. It must be that summer has hit and started sauteeing my brain. Or, it could be that today we bury a friend who's death was expected, but as always takes us by surprise.


Since I don't post on weekends - and this is a holiday weekend to boot - I'll leave you with instructions to blow off some steam over the weekend. And to create your own firworks on Monday. Unless, of course, you've got a buddy and you can take turns kicking back and enjoying some well-deserved cock stroking.


And, ladies, feel free to the indulge the men in your house the same way. Let them have some time to themselves to just lie back and play with their joystick alone and unencumbered.

Happy 4th everyone!

3 comments:

Tom said...

That last guy can wrap himself in the flag any day. Hot!

Anonymous said...

I just love that second-last image. I've seen it before (and added it to my personal collection). The guy's hot, and the look on his face is just perfect.

LORDPATRICK said...

Thanks for the great images!