Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Tao of Cum


Wow. It’s been a week since the last post. And it’s been one disaster after another – bursting pipes and flooded house, glass patio table shattered poolside. Not great scenarios for the unemployed. But we survived.

Just before all that came down on my head, a reader asked if I would put some thought into the Tao vision of “ejaculation = energy depletion.” That belief is thousands of years old and was the basis for the long-standing myth about athletes blowing a load before a game; the thought that cumming sapped their strength and vitality, something medical science has since debunked (I'm sure all those pros are thankful for that!).

The folks who host this website teach something they call “INjaculation,” whereby pressure is placed just between the prostate and the root of your cock (a spot they call the ‘Lion’). The claim is that the semen will be forced into the bloodstream, rather than being released through the end of your cock or being pushed back into the bladder (retrograde ejaculation) and the result is heightened vitality and energy; a belief that semen is man’s life force and should be retained. The “sapped energy” theory is in reality nothing more than the release of serotonin, that feeling of release, relief, and relaxation we experience after we shoot that gusher of goo.

Injaculation v ejaculation…where does the load go? I don’t really know. But somehow I don’t think it’s forced into the bloodstream. Rather, it’s most likely absorbed by the surrounding tissues.

This Lion pressure point is a little trick I used to employ when I was a kid and had no means of cleaning up and didn’t want my pants full of jizz, creating that huge tell-tale wet spot. Now, I can’t say for sure that my cum didn’t back up into my bladder; I was 13, 14 years old and that kind of thing didn’t concern me back then. The site claims pee gets more “bubbly” when we piss after doing this. My experience is that piss makes bubbles no matter what; what does happen is urine gets cloudy if cum is mixed with it in the bladder.

What we’ve learned from medical science is this: Retrograde ejaculations won’t hurt anything – but they don’t feel nearly as good because the flow of cum through the cockhead increases the sensation; getting your rocks off does not sap energy – some guys actually feel more alive and rarin’ to go out and grab life by the balls after they cum; the more often you cum the lower your risk of prostate cancer.

I won’t disparage anyone’s spiritual beliefs. You can check out their site by clicking the link (in blue) above - if this is your thing, go for it. I would simply caution you to not make injaculation a regular habit. Stroke that cock and let that load blast and splatter wherever it wants to go at least twice a week. Enjoy the sense of calm. Revel in it with a buddy.

3 comments:

Rubio said...

Great post. Frot is soooo hot. It's really turns up the heat on mutual j/o, and is a really nice way to edge together. Too bad most guys just seem to skip right over it. I love when another man's hard cock is pressed against mine. Whatever you may think of the g0y movement, they have created a lot of interest in frot.

Rubio said...

sorry, I meant to post this on the frot post.

whkattk said...

'sokay Rubio. You still got the message across!