Thursday, July 7, 2011

Slacker Jacker


I know I've been quite remiss in my posting this week. Perhaps the death last week of yet another friend has affected me more than I thought. I want to thank those of you who have sent words of solace. They are appreciated and they did help to brighten my mood. And a special thanks to CoreyJo, who somehow knew exactly what to say.
These two are for you, CoreyJo!
ONE BLUE

ONE RED

I wonder if there's a form of jacking off that would repair the hole that's left when someone we care about leaves this world... I'll have to think about that!
Or, maybe what I need is someone to come over and pamper me for a while...
I'd be able to forget about everything but the intense sensations in my groin - at least for a little while anyway!
A few buds would make it better...and maybe make that feeling of euphoria last a bit longer....

4 comments:

Miss Sunshine said...

Be right there!! A rub, a message, a soft song, whatever you need. Well, maybe not the song, unless you like the sound of cats in heat. lol

Love the photos. A smooth ass to play with, and a Daddy to spank me. You're so generous. *MUAH*

Wishing you Peace and Comfort

CoreyJo

Anonymous said...

yeah, you need someone to pamper you! i imagine you must have seen CoreyJo's latest spread, but for those readers who haven't, this quote is relevant to what you're feeling:

Sex is kicking death in the ass while singing. -Charles Bukowski

Bukowski was definitely an irreverent guy: "sometimes you just have to pee in the sink". think some irreverent thoughts!

whkattk said...

All right CoreyJo...I'll expect you around 2:00...That'll still be enough time to get me to the show tonight! ;-)

whkattk said...

Anon, I *did* see CJ's post and the quote about death caught my eye! She's very astute, that CJ is...

I must look up Bukowski! Because peeing in the sink is a familiar sentiment for me! LOL.