Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Give Yourself the Finger


…and get one huge, intense, explosion of cum. Straight guys, you don’t have to be afraid, it doesn’t mean you’re turning gay; it means you’ve discovered the Male G Spot. All you ladies out there, don’t be thinking your man is turning all gay on your ass – they’re just learning to enjoy theirs. As Men’s Health magazine reported almost ten years ago, straight guys are finally discovering what gay men have known all along: prostate stimulation feels fucking awesome.

Yeah, the prostate spasms when we cum; it’s part of the overall orgasm for us guys. But you can add to the intensity of your ejaculation. No wonder we run across images of guys whacking off while pushing a finger against the very root of their sticks.

Once thought to be strictly within the realm of medicine (as when my urologist massaged mine and then milked me dry (read the post), prostate massage is a pleasurable activity enjoyed by more and more men.

And the good news is this: You don’t have to get something shoved up your ass to experience it – though doing that provides a much more complete sensation. Follow the base of your cock all the way down to the root until you are just at the edge of your anus. And push a finger into the spot. Yeah…right there. Feel it? Draw little circles over it with your finger, increasing and decreasing the pressure. Yeah…that is your prostate you feel sending those little buzzing electrical impulses up into your rock hard dick and down into your balls. It feels good, doesn’t it? Doing this – especially just as you are about to blow your load – results in some very good vibrations.


While that external pressure feels pretty damn good, internal stimulation can send both of your heads spinning into a frenzy. Pushing a single finger up inside and hooking it toward your abs will hit it.

Don’t want a finger (or hard cock) up your ass? There are hundreds of different “wands” available to accomplish the job for you – some even have vibrators in them for added sensations – and they make a nice little, inexpensive toy to add to your collection.

Want to be sent over the top with a mind-blowing, toe-curling exploding load? Kick back and let your partner or wife use one of these little wonders on you while you stroke away or fondle your nuts; basically using your own hands to hit all the other erogenous zones of your body. The added stimulation of the prostate helps you build a bigger load. And because Cowper’s glands (which produce pre-ejaculate) are so close to the prostate, the amount of pre-cum pooling on your torso will be enough to make you think your pole has turned into a flowing volcano (and rubbing the head of your cock in it is a totally awesome feeling) – that is until it explodes in rope after rope of white-hot jizz.

We need to cease thinking of anal stimulation as “gay.” It’s simply adding a fantastic new dimension for us in getting our rocks off; it’s discovering a new treasure trove of pleasure and enjoying our bodies.

7 comments:

Miss Sunshine said...

Man oh man, I am so making the Sailor read this post. I've been trying to convince him of this for so long. I've almost got him to the point where he'll let me do an external message. I hope to someday get him to let me help him with an internal message. He's got it in his head that I want to have full out anal play, which would be great but can wait for another day, when all I want is to help him feel his body's potential. Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting this. I hope it helps him to understand a little better what I'm talking about. I hope your week is going well. ~♥CoreyJo

Anonymous said...

Whew! Horniest post I've seen here in a while.

The horniest thing I've ever seen WRT prostate massage is the video "Aneros ecstacy" by goldenboyuk, posted on xtube.com. The thought of being able to orgasm for a long period of time, while not ejaculating, gives me chills. Wish I could do it.

whkattk said...

CoreyJo - Well, let's see, how can I help you accomplish that goal and get the Sailor to experience this? But, I promise you - if it's done right - he's going to want this a lot!
Mayhaps the next time you are "indisposed" but agree to accomodate him, get down there between his spread legs. Get him really worked up...like "i'm gonna cum" hot. Back off the dick stimulation and play with the balls. Then, slowly, ever so subtley, place a thumb against the perineum. As you work your thumb downward, resume stroking him.
The idea is to work into it while he's distracted and so hot he may not realize it's happening until it does.
Usually, if a guy is that into the sensations, the added stimulation will send him right over the edge before he even has a chance to register what sent him there.
Hope that helps - and works!

Miss Sunshine said...

Thanks Whkattk,

I'll definitly be trying this soon! I'll keep you posted on how it goes. ;)

Hugs♥
CoreyJo

p.s. @Anonymous→ Thanks for that link, it was definitely hot. I may just have to get my Sailor one of these for Christmas!!

Miss Sunshine said...

Well I don't know if it was my supurb skills at devouring all of his tasty bits or if it was him finally giving in to my asking, but he let me do anything I wanted to him. I didn't even try for penetration. I want to master the external before I try internal, that and I need to cut my nails first. OUCH! For as skinny as he is, he's not really all that flexable. Once I worked out how I was gonna get my face & hands where I wanted/needed them, it was FANTASTICK!!! I would prefer no forrest, but that's how he likes it, so that's how I's gets it. I did everything you sugested and made sure that he was still comofortable with everything, all the while keeping him on the edge. I'll be honest, it wasn't the orgasmic uphoria you spoke of in the post, however it was something new for him and completely erotic for us both making the rest of the night Hot as Hell. With time & practice I'm sure I'll get the hang of it. I still have to get used to both my hands doing different things while my mouth is doing things of it own. Maybe I should try blowing bubbles while patting my head and rubbing my tummy! lol Anyways, Thank You for all your advice & encouragement. All women should try this with their man. Even if he says he'd rather not do it again, at least he'll know that you aren't afraid to enjoy every piece of his body, not just the penis & balls. Trust me it will mean as much to him as flowers do to us.

Thanks again Hon


CoreyJo

Rebecca said...

I know i'm late comenting both time wise as it's almost 11pm here and date wse but while unable to sleep i was surfing the net and happen to hit upon your post. by the wy i do recognize your name as i think we may play around on some of the same blogs. Anyhoo my reason for posting is because after reading this I finally figures out what i did right the other night. you see i admit i'm horrible at this whole sex thing yeah i know after 20 years of marraige you think i get right but no anyways the other night hubby and i were having a little hand to hand combat so to speak when my thumb slipped downward and for whatever reaso i thought i would apply pressure thinking if he didn't like he tellme. well instead of getting a stop i don't like that i got a handful warm liquid needless i was shocked as i have never gotten that response before from a handjob but wsn't sure what i did exactly. anyways after reading this it makes good sense to me to. So thank you for explaning it to me i actually feel smarter now having learned something new about men.

nakedswimmer said...

Funny thing about the G-spot. Most women don't have a response, but it is used to disparage the clitoral orgasm (which practically every woman can have), as "immature", in a tradition starting with Freud.

Now recall that psychoanalysis was a big part of phony gay cures, and you can see where this is going.