Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Are You Still in the (J/O) Closet?


All you straight and bi dudes, come out of the proverbial closet and reclaim your manhood! Males jack off – it’s a fact of life and your women need to face this head on. If you have male children it’s past time to have a talk with Mom and explain what boys do.

If you read the comments left by some of my readers, you’ll know that one poster mentioned that his wife had barged in on their son, then proceeded to demand he go have a talk with his son about “abusing himself.” The poster didn’t go into any detail about how he handled his wife, other than to tell her their son wasn’t her “little” boy anymore. But he did tell his son it was normal and suggested he may want to be more discreet about it, or he should maybe jack off in the shower.

And that’s a damn shame! No guy, regardless of his age, should have to resort to hiding in the bathroom to tame the beast in his pants. I had this very argument with a female friend of mine not too long ago. She proudly expressed how “open” she was with her teenage son about sexual things, including masturbation. Then she made the mistake of informing me she instructed him to strictly contain all his jacking off in the bathroom.

Of course we argued. Me insisting it was cruel; she insisting she didn’t want to find towels or socks full of jizz on his bedroom floor. We finally had to agree to disagree. And I secretly hope he’s ignored her completely. I hope that kid lays spread eagle in the middle of his bed every night stroking his stiff dick in a satisfying blast of cum in whatever way feels right to him at the time. (Now, obviously, that doesn’t mean splattering the walls or staining the carpeting.)

First of all, no one – Mom nor Dad – should be going into a young kid’s room without knocking and being given the okay to enter. To do otherwise is to risk seeing something you may have preferred be left unseen behind that closed door. Those boys have every right to enjoy the pleasures of their dicks and balls, in comfort, as much as any other guy.

But it’s about time men - if they have sons, or even if they don’t - had a talk with their wives (if they haven’t already done so). Recently a guy on Bateworld said his wife thinks it’s “gayish.” Huh? What? Any woman who doesn’t understand how regular and normal a part of a man’s life it is evidently needs to have it explained: Guys jack off. Straight, gay, bi, - whatever. They jack off. It can’t be said any plainer than that.

It’s my suspicion – and, all you ladies out there, please correct me if I’m mistaken about this – but, it’s my suspicion that the problem women have with their guys jacking off is based in fear. The fear he doesn’t find her sexy or attractive anymore. (Infidelity doesn’t enter here, because remember he’s going it solo.) But could it also be fear that if her guy can service his own hard-on, blow that batter and satisfy those aching nuts without her help, then “maybe he doesn’t need me.”???

8 comments:

Miss Sunshine said...

Wow! Lots of stuff today Hon.

I agree with everything you've said about a young persons privacy. Their room should be a safe place. I only have girls, the oldest being 10. We are by no means shy about nudity at my house, so the girls aren't too shy around mom or dad. It is my house so I feel I don't need permission to enter my childs room. Having said that, at this age (10) I do give the warning knock and wait 2 seconds before I open the door. As they age I will eventually wait for permission, just not now. I do also understand that it is different with boys than with girls.

For the ladies who don't want to find clothing and towels full of spunk, they should get their kids a hamper or just tell the kids they are now responsible for washing their own cloths. Another way to simple avoid their "dirty" pieces of clothes is to just start the wash and anounce to the boy, "I'm washing towels, color, whites, whatever, if you have some please put them in the washer now." Problem solved without any embarassment on either end.

I don't know about you, but I don't inspect the dirty clothes I wash. I just grab by color and toss in the wash. Especially unders and rags & towels.

As for why women have issues with their men masturbating. I don't get it either!! You always here men talking about how his wife conviently has a headache when it's time for bed or she's too tired. So why would the women get mad at the man for self gratification? Personally I'm greatful that my Sailor Jacks Off. If he didn't I would never get any sleep. I of course have body image issues as many of the female population does, but I don't feel as if my husband masturbates because he's dissatisfied with my body. He's just horny when I'm not. Sometimes I get to lay there half asleep and watch (totally f'ing hot). He knows then that I really am too tired for sex, otherwise I would join in. :)

I know I'm never any help for you on the questions asking women for clarification, but I still have to have my say.

Hope all is going well for you.

Hugs♥,
CoreyJo

Uncutplus said...

I think we in the older generation were taught and believed that it would no longer be necessary to masturbate after marriage, because all our needs were then taken care of.

I married at the age of 21 and had been jacking off up to 3 times a day. No way was my wife going to be able to take care of my needs. But at first, I did feel a little guilty masturbating, because I thought I should be saving myself for her.

Anonymous said...

There are all kinds of unrealistic expectations around marriage. Perhaps the worst ones are the idea that your spouse can meet all your sexual needs, and the idea that you'll never feel attracted to anyone else once married. What a crock!

We also have to remember that religion is a HUGE deal in the USA, and a lot of people uncritically believe anything that comes out of the mouth of a preacher, or is written in a religious text. As an example, I came across this paragraph on apocalipsis.org:

"Masturbation is a thing that men and women do when they do not have a partner4, a husband or wife. It is a substitute for the real thing. Most people want the real thing, a man or woman who loves them and accepts them. To become one together physically and emotionally (i.e. the one-flesh of Gen 2:24, when the two become one)."

So there you have it: masturbation is not the "real thing".

whkattk said...

CoreyJo - but you DO leave good answers! And I love you for it! The fact that you aren't the "typical" female when it comes to this is what (I think, anyway) more women need to hear from! I wish more female readers would leave their thoughts and comments!

whkattk said...

Uncutplus - Yeah, I know that enters into the equation for a lot of guys - even today. My first wife thought jacking off was cheating - - no wonder we split up! lol.

whkattk said...

Anon @8:17 - Yep, I gotta say...religion screws up an awful lot of people when it comes to body image and enjoying what nature gave them. Damn shame, too!

Anonymous said...

best thing ever happened to me was a freshman roommate who announced he had no intention of hiding in the toilets to jo. we couldn't have agreed more. led to a year of healthy jakn w the lights on n not always alone either. we after freshmen year we got an apt 2gether n the healthy habits continued til graduation n goin our separate ways.

whkattk said...

gayjock - Sounds a lot like me and my college dormmates, but I was the one who instigated jacking off out in the open. After being in the military where casual nudity was common and I didn't have to hide my j/o, I just couldn't see having to return to surrepitious stroking. Turned out guys appreciated the honesty openness of it.