Monday, August 29, 2011

Uh, Oh


So, it seems the unemployment has run out... Hoping to be accepted for an extension, but since it's been close to 2 years of sporadic filing things look doubtful. Guess I better practice some new lines: "Welcome to WalMart!" ; "Would you like fries with that?" come to mind. But, dammit! they'd probably make me put clothes on for that!

Two stinkin' degrees and no work... What's this world coming to?

Well, keeping a positive attitude is important, so 'we shall overcome' and, as the Brits would say, 'keep your pecker up' will be important mantras now.
Well, at least I've been keeping something employed out by the pool this summer.
And, as I've indicated before, it helps reduce stress and relieves tension - and looking for work is stressful and makes you very tense! Maybe I need to find a group of guys to help me out.

Or at least one buddy to work things out with.
Anyway, happy Monday folks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well u have perfect tablet for the "with fries" job
Hang in there dude xx

Anonymous said...

Ops. I mean t shirt not tablet. Darn recognition text

whkattk said...

Anon - LOL! Thanks, man - I appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it's getting to the point where the USA really sucks. When they targeted me for "discipline" (layoff coming!), I just said 'fuck it' and retired. Figured I could last for a few years until social security. But it's tight.

So why DO all these people want to vote for the party that deregulated banks in the late 90s, then proceeded to encourage massive job outsourcing, and throw this country's money down the rathole of two wars? I swear, Cheney is so evil, they ought to put him in a horror movie.