Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Got Foreskin?


[This report comes from CockyLocky – a member of Bateworld in response to the post We Want Your Cock (Story)]

 I started mine only 3 months ago, so don't have a lot of history to report. 

At PAGuy76's (fellow Bateworld member) recommendation, I decided to go ahead and use the "DTR" device (foreskinrestore.com).  There are other devices, e.g. the TLC Tugger.   I think the DTR is a well-made device that will last for a full restore, and it is working, albeit there are usage tricks you have to learn yourself.  They guy who produces them, Chuck Torres, is a small-business guy, not some corporation, which I like.  He restored himself with the device he designed. 

I was cut at birth and first experienced resentment about it when, at age 15, my dad underwent a circumcision in mid-life.  The doctor who did it was a dip, and my dad suffered for months afterward, and it affected him negatively the rest of his life.  My resentment reappeared in my early 40s.  But due to medical events that made my life a shambles, I dropped the idea until now.   I am now in my 60s.

I just want to have back (approximately) what I was born with, to see what it is like.   Ultimately I would like to be able to masturbate with a foreskin.  (I had heard that, during the Victorian era, mothers wanted their sons to be circumcised so that they could not easily masturbate.  I don't know how true that is.)  Wanting to restore is not related to siblings, as I don't have any.  My wife hasn't shown much interest, other than to make fun of the process!  Which is interesting, because she has no hormones and almost zero sexual interest.  I do think some women feel threatened by the idea that their spouses can masturbate; as though they are supposed to be sexual gatekeepers/supervisors, or something.  Or maybe they think only boys "need" to masturbate.  She is the kind of person who would regard masturbation with a male bate buddy, as marital infidelity.  What I have called "exclusivity without reciprocation".  :)

I've developed enough skin in the past 3 months that I can now pull the skin up onto the head when soft.  (See photos below. Could not do that before - had a tight circumcision).  My immediate goal is to get enough skin onto the head to be protective.  I'll decide later how far I want to take it, but being able to masturbate with a foreskin while hard, would be really nice.
The foreskin is now able to be stretched over the glans.

Once you understand how to use the DTR, there is no pain.  The secrets are: make sure the skin is very clean (yeah, wash off that lube:)), follow the right procedure to put the DTR on the head (you have to stretch the skin over the bell and flip the silicone cap down quickly to hold it), and make sure you do not apply too much tug force.  Being guys, we always want to force things, but you don't want to force this to the point where you pull the skin off the bell.  Initially, you use the strap method for tugging as in the photo below.   Later, with more skin, you can use the DTR's self-tension method, with a knee-wrap to clip the strap to isn't necessary. 
The restoration device in place.

It's too early to say anything about sensitivity, skin tone, or skin moistness.

[We sure thank this guy for sharing his thoughts on the process. I know there are a lot of men who are interested in restoration. I hope he’ll keep us updated – perhaps on a monthly basis – so we can follow his progress.]
A typical circumsized flaccid member.
A typical intact foreskin on a semi-hard penis. Note how the foreskin still partially covers the glans.

          As a cut man, I can only imagine how nice it would feel to be able to rub the foreskin over the pre-cum-lubed head when jacking off. Though, putting on one of those "baggy" condoms must be something similar. Yet, on a personal level, I'm not sure I'm quite ready - or have the patience - for a months-long journey of this sort. But, who knows? Once CockyLocky has finished his...

4 comments:

Miss Sunshine said...

wow! I didn't realize that just stretching the skin would work like this. I know skin stretchs, just not like that. Trust me after 3 babies, I KNOW!

Even though it's embarassing to admit, I must. I didn't know that my Sailor Sam was uncut until he told me. I had only ever had, or seen cut penises in person before him, never an uncut one. Only in photos. Apparently he was a premie and the doctors said to wait. All I can say is good thing they did, and good thing his mama left him be. He has enough skin to almost cover the glans completely when totally flacid. However when he's fully errect you can't tell. The skin is pulled very tight. When HE masturbates he has a little play in the skin, when I masturbate him he has none. I can only guess this is because he's more excited about me touching him than he is himself.

I don't think Cut or Uncut should be a judging point for a penis. Not unless you are the owner of said penis, then it's your decision. All penises are beautiful and should be shown love.

Good luck to CockyLocky on a full restoration. And shame on his wife for laughing about any of it. Tsk, tsk, tsk... If it's important to him it should be important to her, whether she still uses it or not.

Thanks for listening to me babble yet again.

Hope all is well with you
Huggs♥
CoreyJo

NTS said...

Thank you CockyLocky for sharing your experience with rest of us. I hope you will update your progress with us.

Anonymous said...

very good!

Anonymous said...

Ιt's really very difficult in this full of activity life to listen news on TV, thus I simply use internet for that reason, and obtain the most recent information.
Here is my blog ... pikavippii