Monday, August 1, 2011

Too Tired for Sex J/O?


Well, yeah. Sorry, ladies, but it does happen: Sometimes guys are too tired for sex, but it doesn’t mean we aren’t horny. I know ladies lament about this, but I never thought I would hear a guy complain about it, that I would have to explain this to a man.

We were sitting out by the pool – under bar rules, of course – talking. One of our gay friends complained he and his partner weren’t having enough sex. The partner pipes up and says, “I’m sorry! But when I get home from work, I’m tired. All I want to do is go to bed and sleep.” Now forgive a bit of sidetrack here; it’s important to know they’ve been together for 10 years and the partner has risen the corporate ladder and now puts in some pretty long hours. To which the guy responds, “Yeah, but then I go to crawl into bed later and there he is, sound asleep, his hand still wrapped around his dick and cum all over his belly. He was too tired to have sex, but he could jack off?”

Yep. Absolutely. Because too tired for sex really means too tired to reciprocate. It’s exactly this kind of time when all you want to do is drop your clothes on the floor, fall onto the bed, and sleep the sleep of a new-born babe. And getting that nut release helps the body move into a relaxed mode more quickly and sleep comes a lot faster as well, as this guy found out.

This is one of those ‘guy things.’ And for the life of me I can’t figure out why a man didn’t know or understand this! He whined, “Well, I would’ve been happy to do it for him; to get him off.” No. See, it doesn’t work that way. Not at all. I’m not even sure I can explain it sufficiently myself. Maybe it’s because we know we’ve reached the “too tired” stage; that point where you’re so tired it’ll actually be difficult to fall asleep. If I’m aware of this, it’s exactly what I do the moment I hit the bed. I grab my cock and rouse it as best I can – which isn’t always rock hard when I’m this tired – and stroke away. Using the “OK” sign, I’ll place as much stimulation as possible to the coronal ridge of my cockhead so I can cum as quickly as possible. Once I blast that load, my body relaxes, my cock wilts immediately, and I fall asleep right away.

Hmm. I won’t call it a ‘Eureka’ moment, but perhaps that’s the answer to why we prefer to jack off when we say we’re too tired to have sex: we know it won’t be fun – for us, or for a partner – to play with a half-hard cock. In fact, it’s damn frustrating to have someone play with your cock and not have it respond. It kind of hangs there in that half-enthused, semi-hard-on state. You thrust your hips, you tell your partner to stroke this way, touch it here or there, do this or that, and the damn thing just never reaches for the ceiling; the sensitivity never peaks the pole. On the other hand (no pun intended), if you flog your semi log it may not be fun, but the goal isn’t fun – it’s getting your nuts off to help you fall asleep faster.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like there may be some performance anxiety here. That is, guys don't want to do it with a partner unless they're rock hard and in a howling mood.

I expect that tired-cant-go-to-sleep thing has something to do with stress causing the adrenals to produce too high a cortisol level. Anyone know why cuming might quiet the adrenals?