Monday, August 8, 2011

Cut v Uncut








Well, an anonymous comment left on Friday’s post asked about Cut v Uncut… He suggested it might be a generational thing.

Yes, it is that – to a certain extent. Young guys becoming fathers now are more apt to leave their male children intact, while their own fathers most likely opted for cutting for two – well, three – reasons.

It wasn’t until the 50’s that circumcision became a wide-spread and accepted practice for the majority of the males in this country. Example in point: My dad is intact (of course), my brother who is 3 years older than I is intact, yet I got cut shortly after birth. At that time, the medical community had come to the decision that cut was better for long-term health concerns. And I’m sure you hear this bandied about a lot as this debate rages anew; and is sure to hit higher decibels the closer we get to the vote in San Francisco this November. [If you were not already aware, there is a ballot initiative to ban all circumcision within the city. To increase the chances of its passing, they’ve allowed an exception for religious beliefs.] Medical science still believes there is an increased risk for STD’s as well as a host of other issues (HIV in particular), such as bladder, testicular, and prostate infections, and penile cancer.

The other reason it got done more during subsequent generations is because men didn’t want their sons growing up wondering why their dick looked different from Dad’s. That’s an issue I definitely had growing up – though I saw my father’s [soft] cock briefly only once. I even had the temerity to ask why mine looked different. Just like everything else having to do with the male anatomy, it was brushed off with “You’ll know when you get older.” Yet the answer never did come from my parents – I had to learn that on my own, too.

Obviously, the third reason is religious in nature. Jews and Muslims both believe in circumcision and it is routinely performed on male their children.

The difference in enjoyment of sexual stimulation is minimal – or need only be minimal. Yes, us cut guys don’t have a foreskin to play with and we can’t get into docking with other guys, but the erroneous statements about this run rampant. Contrary to popular belief, the foreskin is not the most sensitive part of your cock; that particular claim belongs to the glans and the fremulum, where the nerve endings are closer to the surface than any other spot on your body. And keeping that skin soft and supple is key to ultimate enjoyment.

Are you cut and feel your cockhead has lost sensitivity? You may not be imagining it. Like any other skin, it can become calloused by constantly rubbing against clothing. The solution: Every day, right after you shower, leave your cock slightly damp and work in 5 or 6 drops of pure Vitamin E oil to the glans, frenulum, and as far down the shaft as the ring of foreskin that’s still left (sometimes called the circ scar). The callous will slough off within a few weeks and your cockhead will regain sensitivity. How do I know this? I learned this from my doctor when I asked about a dry spot on the shaft and complained about a lack of feeling in the head of my cock.

Cut or not, your cock is capable of giving you hours of pleasure. Enjoy it!

8 comments:

LORDPATRICK said...

I was circumcised at about eight years of age when it was discovered that my brother had difficulties having intercourse with his new wife and had to be circumcised. I was not told this then of course, but later on in life. I'm not particularly worried about it, though docking would be an interesting experience. Great images!

LORDPATRICK said...

Just looked at the previous post about father/son sex! My father died when I was ten years old and had been very sick before that, so he never got round to telling me anything about sex. However a friend told me about his father. His father used to bring other men home for sex. His mother had died while he was very young. One night when he went to the toilet the door of his father room was open and he stood at the door and watched them having sex. The other man looked up and saw him and invited him to join in, which he did. This became a regular threesome and eventually he got round to actually fucking his own father. He was about 17 when this started and it became a part of his life till he left home. The other man moved in with them and he and the son also had sex together without the father. It did not seem to do him any harm.

Anonymous said...

while i am infatuated with uncut cocks and am trying foreskin restoration, i do agree that short of nerve damage that the cut vs uncut debat can be largely mental, however i stand firm that it should be the male's decision, unless as an infant or child it is medicaly necessary to circumcise him for some reason.

whkattk said...

alastroke - It's quite a personal thing, isn't it? My oldest niece opted to leave her oldest boy intact...by the time he was three years old it became obvous there was a problem and off it came. As a consequence, the youngest underwent the proceedure 3 days after birth.

whkattk said...

Sir Patrick: Ah, yes...similar situation as I wrote above to alastroke; one person's problem becomes another's forward defense.

Re: the Father-Son issue, I think most people would agree that the big difference with your friend's scenario is that, at 17, he was old enough to know what he was getting into. He was invited in and accepted. It becomes an issue when sexual activity is perpetrated upon an underage person who is then also threatened with some type of retribution to keep it "secret." All that being said, teaching one's male offspring how to enjoy what he was born with shouldn't enter that murky realm.

Anonymous said...

I have been trying your Vitamin E idea and I have to say that I have found increased sensitivity in the head of my cock ... thanks ...

Anonymous said...

It is interesting to note that there are other surgical procedures to correct foreskin problems without drastically removing the entire foreskin. A minority of Jews now perform a "ritual" circumcision , in which a "token" piece of skin is removed. I personally have know 6 separate men who were "cut" as adults. All reported they lost sensitivity.

Ericmgqy said...

I have been trying your Vitamin E idea and I have to say that I have found increased sensitivity in the head of my cock ... thanks ...