Monday, February 25, 2013

Traveling Cock


Well, now, I sure hope you all enjoyed your weekend. I know I enjoyed mine. Good friends and good times. Watched last night's Oscar telecast and thought Seth did a commendable job. And the only real surprise - for me, anyway - was Ang Lee.


I'm going to be traveling for the next month. Yep - Month. Posts may be sporadic, but I will try to keep on track. Here's what I hope to be doing:







Though, have no fear, I'm sure there will be plenty of time for this...


Because, here at Big Whack Attack, we believe in keeping things healthy and in proper working order! Traveling should not stop you from doing what's necessary to keep your cock hard, cumming, and  in tip-top shape.


6 comments:

Queer Heaven said...

Enjoy your traveling! I know you love to jerk off all the time. But make sure while you are away, you find some lovely Dicks to play with!

Anonymous said...

I wish you a wonderful time, buddy! Great to see you fun itinerary. Stay Naked and Keep on Stroking. Hugs and Strokes! AOM

O!Daddie said...

Have fun WHK... we'll keep a light on for you.

LORDPATRICK said...

Enjoy your time away! Don't get your tool sunburnt!!! Relax! Enjoy! Cum often!

NTS said...

Have a great time man.

whkattk said...

Thank you, guys!! I will try my utmost to have fun!
@VH - Thank you, my man! Thank you so much!
@LP - I will try not to get too much sun on it! And you know I will cum as often as possible! LOL.