Wednesday, February 6, 2013

The Education of Cock


Yesterday's post on retrograde cum is one more prime example why parents need to educate their sons. Imagine growing into puberty, hearing your friends talk about blowing a huge load of jizz and wondering why you can't!



If dad (or mom; Ladies if you're a single mother it becomes your responsibility to educate!) never takes the time to explain how things are supposed to work, how long will it be before the son gets an opportunity to ask a physician? Would he ask if he had the chance, or would he be too afraid to tell a doctor he can't cum?




Imagine the embarrassment of being a young husband, dealing with fertility issues, the doctor sends you off to the men's room to jack off so he can ensure you aren't firing blanks. You return with an empty vial but insist you did the deed to completion...



Information is knowledge. Knowledge is power. Every man, no matter his age, should know - indeed, has a right to know - how his cock is suppose to operate. Cocks don't come with an Owner's Manual or Instruction Booklet. Therefore we have no alternative but to garner the information elsewhere.



Folks, if you are too ashamed, embarrassed, or whatever your reasoning, send your son(s) to another trusted adult male who can instruct them. Allow them to log onto [age appropriate] websites. JackinWorld is perfect for guys (and girls, too, by the way) who are just beginning to discover and wonder about sex and masturbation. Because having the information, the knowledge of what they have and how it's supposed to work, is about more than fucking and jerking off.


It's about boners...

About how often they pop up and why...



It's about balls...

And a hundred other things that a man needs to know about his body.

6 comments:

O!Daddie said...

My parents left my 'education' to the street,the older boys in the neighborhood and to that fine institution of comradeship and and cleanliness, the BSA.

I got more hands-on training at Boy Scout camp than anywhere else and especially from the Scout Master's two sons.

Justin said...

My dad talking about cocks, never gonna happen. Though he liked to use his via various affairs. It was trial and error for me.

LORDPATRICK said...

My dad died when I was 10 years old, so never had much chance to teach me much. Learnt a bit from a booklet given to me to read by a teacher, and most at boarding school, where the priest-in-charge told us, "Only evil men masturbate"!

Fluffy33 said...

My Father has never given me any advice about my genitals. In fact, once when I was quite young, my Mother came into the bathroom when I was having a bath and told me, "Dad says you should start gently pulling your foreskin down a bit while it's warm." And that was it. No explanation why, just the instruction via my Mother. Great. I'm not even sure how he even knew to do this because as far as I know, he is circumcised.

It also seems strange to me that in the first year of secondary school (12yrs - 16yrs) the girls were taken aaway for a special talk about periods and I imagine other puberty and/or sex related topics. We, the boys, got nothing. It must be quite scary for some young lads when they wake up with an erection, or just after their first wet dream, and don't have one clue about what's going on.

Wierd. Maybe society thinks that we have all the information built in already, or that we simply don't need to know. Or shouldn't.

whkattk said...

@ Justin - Sadly, as LP, VH, and Fluffy33 corroborate, this was the case for most of us and worse yet, it is *still* the case for a lot of young men.

Anonymous said...

Man. those are low hanging, free swinging balls use them for your enjoyment.