Friday, July 18, 2014

Welcome

1
With open arms, it's time to welcome another bunch of followers to my ever-growing list of Faithful Readers. Thank you for joining us here. You'll find the folks around here are very friendly and always helpful, ready to lend an ear or provide advice and info when needed.
2
We all hope you will stick around, leave comments or send emails, and join in on the conversations.
3
Have a very good weekend everyone! Have some fun.
4

5

6

7

8
Don't be afraid to lend a buddy a hand...
9

10

11

12
13


14


A


9 comments:

Your French Patrick said...

Congratulations, my dear Pat, for your new bunch of followers.
I send you a bunch of flowers and another big one of bisous to celebrate the event.

The same regret as the last time: no word for the faithful long-time followers.

Have a wondrous weekend,my belovest.

Unknown said...

Very hot, as always! Have a great weekend! Patrick :-)

Anonymous said...

Which parks do I need to go to to see that behind the bushes ;-)

Anonymous said...

i'd like to see also;)have a week weekend all! mine started with fucking my wife in kitchen at 5am bent over island than followed by a great blowjob(surprise!) and i got to blow my load in her mouth! god that felt good !

SickoRicko said...

Love hand jobs!

O!Daddie said...

#14 looks like the sparks are gonna fly !!

uptonking said...

Group activities are always fun, but the power of two trumps it every time- Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Unknown said...


let's be partners?
my website: http://www.havaianas40.com.br/

Xersex said...

#2 so sweet!!!