Wednesday, April 26, 2017

1 Nut Short of a Pair

More about balls.... Men don't like to talk about these things. Like a guy in this episode states, we'd avoid it; we'd rather say, "...let's go grab a beer." The doctor who notes that most men have this fear of talking about their genitals even to a physician. This is exactly why this documentary is so very important. We men have got to learn how to be more open; put that cock out front and center.
2
Haul out those balls.
3

Balls : Episode 10


I know if I happen to lose one (or both) in resolving the current issue with mine,
4
I'd definitely get an implant. It's not only the pleasure of playing with them that I would miss
5

6
or having them fondled.
7

I would feel incomplete without them. Even though the natural ones are very small - as noted by the urologist two weeks ago - and I've dealt with odd looks and stares, and even, "What happened to your balls?" my entire life.
8

9
It would just be too weird to reach down there and not have them.
10
11

Guys, what would you do, live with one nut or get an implant?
Ladies, what would you want your man to do? 



11 comments:

Xersex said...

better with one nut!

Your French Patrick said...

Thirty years ago, I had a friend who was in couple with his "hubby" for 20 years. My friend had to undergo an ablation of both testicles, and on this occasion he remained in a coma for approximately ten days. That nothing changed in the relationship. On the contrary, maybe because we feared for his life, they are about as close as two guys can get.
But I bet that my friend would have said the same thing as you before it happened to him.
A man is something else and much more than a pair of balls of about twenty to twenty five grams each, especially if we love him.
Love, hugs and bisous, my dear friends Jean and Pat.

Unknown said...

Be pleased with whatever you have! Take care! Off to my GP in a short while! Trust house repairs are going well!

Mistress Maddie said...

I have big low hangers, Id most certainly get the implants.

SickoRicko said...

If I lost one, I'd want to replace it. BUT, if I had to lose both, I'd go without. Odd, huh?

JeanWM said...

Easy. It is really is a personal choice that I would support. Hugs and bisous.

Anonymous said...

If I didn't have two, I'd like to an implant but I sure wouldn't want to go through that process - maybe get an extra and have threeeee! : ) Just joking - I hope your repairs are going well. Wishing you a bonerific day! Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

Fullmoonma said...

My first lover had one full-sized and one tiny one. I haven't thought about that in at least 25 years - shows how unimportant it was for me as a partner, although he was self-conscious about it. He was so horny and so sexy it didn't make any difference!

Fullmoonma said...

After my first reading of this post I discover that my balls have disappeared - can't see them as I'm on my knees jacking my cock in preparation of yoga stretches. The room is slightly chilly and they are squeezed tight against my body, hidden by my cock. The ridged surface is very sensitive, however.

whkattk said...

@ Fullmoonma - I can understand being self-conscious about it. Sometimes I still have to force myself to shrug off comments when guys take a second look, or stare looking for my tiny berries.

Anonymous said...

There is no wrong choice as to getting an implant or not. That is such a personal decision and I agree with the comment in the video clip that it is no different than a woman getting an implant if she loses a breast. But to answer your question as honestly as I can, I would say that I would probably get the implant based on the information I know about the process. I based that on the fact that I would want to feel the symmetry down there. Hugs to you, my friend!