Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Artistic Hurt So Good?

The house is still in total disarray. The original cause has been found. Now, on to the repair of that. It will likely be weeks before everything is fixed and life can return to normal. We have approached the $8,000.00 mark in estimated damages. Though, that is nothing compared to what many hurricane and flooding victims have looked at: total loss and devastation. And, as we like to remind ourselves: First world problems. 

*********************************************************************************
2
So many artistic things have been done with the naked body. Certainly photography has been around for over a century. And, didn't Farrah Fawcett do large canvasses by throwing paint across them and then rolling naked in the paint? Painting with the balls and cock as the brush is a new one for me.
Brent Ray Fraser Live exhibition

Balls : Episode 9


Brent Ray Fraser in his studio
CBT - Cock & Ball Torture. 
5

6
Nope. Not me. Mine can feel pain simply by being touched. Not in the "hurts so good" category, either.
7
But, evidently, there are many men who derive pleasure from this. If you are one of them...do not throw caution to the wind. Make sure your partner doesn't do irreparable damage.
8
Don't lose a nut - or both - to carelessness. I would think you'd want to keep enjoying them.
9

10

11

12
Have you ever tried any of this: Tying them up, ball weights, ball pumping, or yanking down on them for ejaculation?

13 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Nope, haven't tried any of the things that you mention. Although, that image of the cock in some kind of Fleshlight thing with the vibrator I'd like to try, sans the nuts being tied up.

Mistress Maddie said...

Glad to hear things are on the mend in the house, but out that money!!!!! Hopefully your insurance will cover it. I am not into most of these things, buy the Lad will sometimes binding my large balls snuggly. I'm a shooter to begin with, buy when my balls have pressure to them or tied......it's like Old Faithful!!!!!! He loves watching it!

Xersex said...

I hate torture and being tortured!
I loved the guy who paints his balls! that's fine and funny.
have you ever read about Pricasso? http://pricasso.com/

Unknown said...

Thanks for your visit and comment, as I'm sure you have lots of other items to attend to at present. Great post! OH! YES! I've tried lots of things with my balls over the years - nearly always wore a cock ring (metal or leather), often various ball and sac harness. Although it's got nothing to do with one's balls, I also tried "sounding", a very erotic experience, but one needs to know all the dangers and be very careful. There were just so many things that I tried over the years, alone and with others. Then there was "tit" work too! That too can be just so erotic! Then, of course, there are all kinds of anal sex experiences! WOW! What a life I've had! Hugs, my friend! AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your French Patrick said...

First world problems? It's not a problem for the whole world, but you must know that you have at least a friend in France and certainly many others almost everywhere in the world who are not indifferent to the heavy blow which strikes you. I hope that that will be repaired as soon as possible and as well as possible.
Twist of fate, it happened with the return of the good weather. Therefore I guess that, after, you will have to practise twice often the nudism.
Love, hugs and bisous, my dear Jean and Pat.

Your French Patrick said...

Postscript: "Tying them up, ball weights, ball pumping, or yanking down on them for ejaculation" There are worse things, but it is not 100 percent what I call to take good care of our balls.
Bisous.

JeanWM said...

I can't wait to read the answers to your question. I can't think of one good reason. Painless hugs and kisses to Pat and dear French Patrick.

Anonymous said...

I do hope your repairs go well, quickly and with as less expense. Wishing you and yours all the very best, bro. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

T said...

Jesus at #8.. Who in their right mind signs up for that?

We knew a girl that got misty eyed over the washing machine on spin cycle.. Luckily her sister caught her before she followed through with it. While in College a friend walked in on her mothers friend son plowing the carpet.

People can get into some strange things.

Fullmoonma said...

One of the pleasures of bondage is the tight rope around cock and balls - there are so many ways to do it!

Fullmoonma said...

It's fun to make body prints - have your body painted with thick (washable) paint then slowly roll on a wide roll of paper to make the print. On year at Gayla (gay summer camp in Maine) we had a 60' banner hung from the balcony around the main meeting room with a dozen or more images.

Mark Greene said...

Wow that clip was very interesting. It's amazing how are bodies can be used as art. Btw I'm so sorry to hear about your place. The important thing is you and your family is alright. I wish you well my friend.

Anonymous said...

I have never understood how anyone could get enjoyment from pain, especially from our delicate equipment. The one fear I have in life, though I know the day will eventually come, is when I can no longer get it up and get them off. So why risk damaging them and hastening that day. My husband, a therapist, has tried to explain to me how some need pain to be complete, be alive, whatever, but I say don't damage the jewels because they're too much fun to play with. - Richard