Wednesday, September 27, 2017

"Girl, Get a Clue"

This email showed up overnight in response to yesterday's post.

"Is that woman kidding??? I love it when my husband jerks off. I bought a chair for the bedroom just so I can see the show. I love to watch him, the way he slides his hands along his body, the way he fondles himself, the way he lifts and massages his nuts. When he gets down to the actual stroking of his dick it's amazing to see. Especially if he's in a playful mood. He teases me with suggestive smiles, and he takes it even slower. He's had sessions where it's taken him close to two hours to cum. To see the expression on his face and the way his hips thrust and his back arches when he cums makes him look so beautiful. Sometimes he'll wag a finger at me to join him and the sex is incredible. Girl, get a clue. Watch him and enjoy the show. You might get lucky and he'll ask you to join him."
2

3

4

5
Ah, a woman who gets it. Sometimes we guys want to be left to ourselves; sometimes we'd love to have you join us. If only you ladies can get over the feelings of jealousy, or thinking you're inadequate and that we don't desire you simply because we take matters in hand.
6

7

8

9
As a friend of ours once told my wife many, many years ago: "Guys jerk off. It's a fact of life. Get over yourself."

10
It's an accurate statement because our masturbation has nothing to do with our feelings for you.
11
12

13

8 comments:

Xersex said...

love the wisdom of this lady!

Mistress Maddie said...

Kudos to this lady for enjoying the show. It adds another element to fore play too i think. Beside any women that think their husband doesnt jack off is fooling herself. I dont know a guy who doesn't jack off....gay or straight.

Your French Patrick said...

Nothing to say, everything is said. All I am left with is only to approve and to wish you a wondrous day with many many bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

Unknown said...

Well, that lady certainly understands the male animal! Now, mothers must also understand their teenaged sons! If that couple had a son what wonderful parents he'd have to guide him through his teens, when we sometimes need to masturbate two or more times a day.

JeanWM said...

Yes, I now get it. Guess what, women are complicated. Pat, you've done a great job of explaining. Hugs and Bisous.

SickoRicko said...

Another great post, more great pix!

Anonymous said...

Oh how I want a woman like that when I get married! where does a guy find one like her? - R

Anonymous said...

I'm lucky. My girlfriend not only understands that guys masturbate, she understands we sometimes do it together.

She watched me sometimes, but she understands it would be extremely awkward to let her watch me with other guys.