Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Naked and Unafriad

Normally, I would encourage everyone to get naked and dance in the rain.
2

But, as yet another Cat 5 hurricane barrels down on the Caribbean and heads up the east coast, I hope everyone within its path finds a place to hunker down and stay safe.
3

4

5
Please, don't ignore the warnings to evacuate; heed the First Responders when told to stay away once the storm has passed. They tell you this for health reasons. Sewers flood and overflow, gas lines may have unknown breaks, power lines may be down and still dangerous. Stay inside where you can be naked and unafraid.
6

7

8
 Our lovely Jean, though 50 miles inland, stay high and dry and safe.
9
Today, I have to get my license renewed. Oh, boy. Then, I must stop and find something special for my wife, who knew me for who I was - and married me anyway 31 years ago today.
10

11

9 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Xersex said...

no, I prefer making sex on the bed. Much more fun!

Unknown said...

First thanks for your visit and comment! Congrats on your anniversary! Wonderful post as always! Not good news, whatever the dark spot in my right eye is, it seems to have become active again after eleven years of doing nothing!

Your French Patrick said...

I saw that the cyclone Maria might reach the east coast of the USA around September 26th, but many things can take place from here there.
Weather forecasts are neither reliable nor precise 100%, but at least they have the advantage to exist, unlike, for example, when it's about the terrorist attacks.
Therefore, you are right, it would be stupid not to take them into account.
I did not understand which license it is. Your driving licence? There are so many kinds of licence. What is undisputable is that your wife deserves a medal if not several.
Love, hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.
More my respects and my admiration to your wife.

Mistress Maddie said...

Congrats on the huge number of the anniversary!!!!!! In these times that's a miracle. Luckily here is Philadelphia we will escape the weather from the hurricane. It had been glorious all week and will continue right into next week. Any big celebration plans for you two!?!?!?!?!?

Anonymous said...

Sure wish these storms would turn away from people and move into the north Atlantic and die. But any rain day I'm there with you dancing in the rain, sun, snow, or sleet - Snow is actually fun for a VERY short time. LOL Wishing you all the very best, bro. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

JeanWM said...

Geez, and I was just starting to drink up my "Irma" water. (Of course the forbidden snacks for threats of power outtages is long gone!)
Thank goodness for the Weather Channel, and weather.com. It hasn't been that long ago that we just stay glued to the local TV stations. Some of these storms are plowing inland so you never know who is at risk. Thanks Pat hugs and bisous FrenchPatrick.

Anonymous said...

Dancing in the rain in a Cat 5? Tis a sad thing that your adventures end here.

whkattk said...

@ Anon - LOL. Yet, I am in fear that you totally missed the next paragraph... Perhaps the photos distracted you. :-)