Monday, September 25, 2017

Master of Our...

Thank you to everyone for wishing me well, and to feel better. A decent hour spent at the gym in the steam room.
Then home to bed, where I still hadn't rid myself of the headache or the achy body. I thought some mindful stroking - if I could work up a decent boner - would help reroute the brainwaves. Well, by golly, it worked better than I expected - an incredible ejaculation enabled me to fully relax and slip into a very deep sleep.
2

B

3
That helped.
*****************************************************************
There's been a song by Imagine Dragons Called Believer on the radio lately, the lyrics to which I misunderstood for a couple of weeks until I actually listened closely.

I'm the one at the sail, I'm the master of my sea, oh ooh
The master of my sea, oh ooh


But, then I thought, perhaps, my version could be as true.

I'm the one at the sail, I'm the master of my seed...


This is something I think we guys need to remember. It's our "sail"
4

5
and we should learn to be master of it and decide what to do with it, and when. We can and should be the master of our seed.
6

7

8

9

10
Particularly when it will help us resolve health issues, such as headaches, or relieve tension, and feel better.
11

10 comments:

Xersex said...

I wank when I can't sleep and it works perfectly

Unknown said...

Great post as always! Wonderful images! They bring back such happy memories! Really hope that, with your doctor's advice, you will be enabled to enjoy a better life health-wise. Thanks for your visits and comments. I really liked the Andrew Potter painting that I used. Lovely sunny morning here! But we really need lots of rain.

Mistress Maddie said...

Glad to hear your feeling better. I'm sure the steam certainly helped. And Running one off is always good for a nice slumber. The fourth picture looks like one I had Sunday afternoon while sexting a video to the Lad. What a mess.

Your French Patrick said...

I hope that everything will be soon perfect, so as not to spoil your birthday, of which the date is approaching at a fast pace.
Love, hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

Anonymous said...

"Sailing takes me away to where I've always heard it could be"! Good to hear, brother. Wish I could have been there to help you sail and sail with you! : ) I wish you all the very best, brother. Wishing you a wonderful day. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

JeanWM said...

Get well, we miss your Blog when you're down. I'm binging on "Bosch" a great Amazon series. Maybe you need to just relax and catch a great Series. Hugs and bisous to you and French Patrick.

whkattk said...

@ Jean - Right now, I'm trying to catch up on my reading.... So many books on my shelf waiting for me. Open right now is Clinton's. Surprise! She's quite the eclectic reader.... But, I'll look up the Bosch series. Maybe I can get my wife to watch. Sometimes, I think she has a bit of ADD...she will sit through a few episodes and then she's done.

Anonymous said...

A natural remedy for sure! Glad it made you feel better.

SickoRicko said...

I'm glad you're feeling better!

whkattk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.