Thursday, September 28, 2017

Have You Thought to Ask?

Ladies, ladies, ladies.... I'm loving your emails.

"Okay, I get why he jerks off every day. But I need to watch, huh? I'd love to. But, how for God sakes? If he's in the shower and I walk in, he turns his back to hide his dick. If he's on the bed, he rolls over or yanks the blanket up to cover up."
B

C

D
Well, have you thought to ask? In our younger days, a buddy of mine told me his wife just came out and asked if she could watch sometime. He pushed his pants to the floor and gave her a demonstration right then and there.

2

3

4

5
You could very quietly slide into the room. Before he notices you, try saying in a soft voice, so you don't scare him too much (otherwise his cock might wilt), "God, that's beautiful. Don't stop."
E
He'll be sheepish, but if you approach the bed, push back the covers, and take his hand and place it on his boner he should get the message. Restart him; he should get comfortable with it in a few minutes. I mean, there must have been plenty of times, when you're having a good roll in the hay, you've witnessed him wrap a fist around his cock. Maybe that's the time you choose to tell him you want to watch.
F

G

H

I
It's such a great learning experience, too.

8 comments:

Xersex said...

wanktastic!

Unknown said...

Fantastic post! What a wonderful "organ" the penis is! I know some people think an erect cock is ugly and disgusting, but to me an erect cock is a thing of magnificent beauty! Unfortunately, as you know, mine works no longer. But I loved my "boners" and relished the experience of "jacking-off"! Somehow all men and women must be brought to appreciate the magnificence of the "Erect Penis". In many of the Asian nations it is "worshipped" in its own right for all that it is! VIVE LE COCK!!!!

Gordon Harris said...

WOOF! WOW! So hot!
Thanks & Hugs,
Gordon

Your French Patrick said...

It is so simple and obvious! How can we need instructions for use? Lack of self-confidence or lack of confidence in her partner? Congrats if she has more confidence in you than in him. And him, what need does this big simpleton have to hide his sex? Does he make it when she sucks his cock? Could not he suggest her to show it to her, and even to invite her to do the same with him? You very well answered, but (lol) you are lucky that he does not do that in the toilets.
As for me, I have nothing to hide as regards my wishes that you and Jean, have a wondrous day, my darlings. Hugs and bisous.

Mistress Maddie said...

I'm always more than happy to watch anyone, lol!!!!!

JeanWM said...

This is all about what you are both comfortable with, and a good learning experience for both too. Good advice, hugs and bisous, Pat and French Patrick.

SickoRicko said...

Great pix, great post!

whkattk said...

@ MFP - It has more to do with embarrassment, and fear that his wife will get angry if she finds him masturbating. It is she who lacks confidence to approach him and tell him it's perfectly fine with her, she understands, and he should feel free to jack off without fear.