Friday, November 3, 2017

Stretch Your Imagination

If the weather near you is as nasty as it is here; cold and windy today, and expecting 40mph winds on Sunday. It feels like Winter is here. Might as well curl up with a good book, right?
I have a suggestion for all you folks who like to read - and support worthy charities. With a variety of topics, no piece is longer than 3,000 words.
All monies go to Code Green Campaign, an organization for First Responders. The digital is $4.99, the print edition is $15.00. It's available online through Amazon.
Click on through and buy one. Then kick back and enjoy.




 I can't guarantee anything will give you a boner...
 But, I can guarantee at least a chuckle from the "Mary's Zombies" piece. It's got a bit of a holiday theme to it - if you stretch your imagination. LOL.



Between the latest attack in New York and the shooting in Colorado, and, and, and.... Even if you don't read, it's a chance to put some good Karma into the world which so badly needs it right now.
May we all have a good weekend!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

In spite of your weather, have a good weekend! Heavy overcast here with occasional showers!

Mistress Maddie said...

Funny you mention book s and ready. Tomorrow night I going to meet friends in Philadelphia at the Library Bar. My two favorite things books and gin!!!!

Have a lovely weekend my friend!

SickoRicko said...

Have a warm, comfortable weekend!

Your French Patrick said...

Between the latest attack in New York and the shooting in Colorado, and, and, and...
You are right, they are abominable disasters. Good thing Daech will soon lose what it remains of this self-proclaimed state. But that will continue, not only with people who have or who are going to swear allegiance to it, but with other groups to come.

But we would be wrong to complain, because the total number of the victims in the western world represents only a very low percentage of the total of the victims all over the world.
0,2 % in 2012; 0,3 % in 2013; 0,1 % in 2014, and 0,6 % in 2015. Source: https://www.les-crises.fr/les-attentats-dans-le-monde/

I do not think a single word of what I am going to say, but I say it all the same: what is the most alarming is that (thanks to Trump) we know now that we can be attacked by animals which act disguised as men. One understand better what made his Twitter account burst out laughing and made it unable to work during eleven minutes.

I hope that all this will not prevent you from having the excellent weekend that I wish you, my darlings Jean and Pat.
Love, hugs and bisous

JeanWM said...

I gave the rest of my Halloween candy to a stranger. Speaking of that, is it possible to binge on sex? Great football weather here. University game in town this weekend. Time to turn off the news. Hugs and bisous.

JeanWM said...

P.s. Yes! I'm watching Outlander. I've read all the books! Great book series and great casting.

Xersex said...

sexy readers!

Anonymous said...

Great suggestion about the book and great selection of hot guys reading. If they were at my library, I would definitely read more!

Anonymous said...

The odd thing is, I've been telling people this is the next big tactic. It's already been done by the PLO.

Of course, the usual gang of idiots is trying to make it about guns or race while King Moron makes it about a Reagan-era visa program.

whkattk said...

@ Jean - We can binge on sex - of course. I've been known to spend an entire weekend engaging in sex with small breaks. Binge away!

My wife has been reading the books as each season comes along. Though, she has to have someone tape the shows because we don't get Starz.