Thursday, November 2, 2017

The Sporran

Freeball, commando, whatever tag you want to place on it is my preferred manner of dressing. Less scrunch and a lot less adjusting. In the Summer heat it is especially comfortable - allowing the air to get to everything keeps it all drier. Less sweat equals less itching equals less grabbing of the goods. (Though, grabbing of the goods is nice in and of itself.)
  
Freeballing has been around for eons. Most famously among the Scots, with their kilts. I never wondered what a man wore under his kilt - I always simply assumed, nothing.


But, I always wondered about the belt pouch, which is typically worn to hang directly in front of the crotch. Thanks to a blogger buddy at Case des Hommes, now I know!

"...the sporran , a sort of leather bag or fur with various ornaments, is worn at the height of the crotch. It serves as pocket and purse and allows thanks to its weight to avoid embarrassing situations, for example when sitting or in strong winds and chilling."


The kilt is becoming more popular again. Allowing everything the freedom of movement provides more comfort. It allows the balls to hang when temps increase and lift when things get a bit chilled, providing better conditions for producing healthy swimmers.


 They also provide more room for those spontaneous boners.

If you don't feel comfortable wearing a kilt, or you can't for some reason, freeball is the next best thing.


Right after naked, of course!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Yes! Love the feeling of freeballing - I'd love to wear a kilt. I do love wearing my lava-lava worn basially like one wears a towel - the lava-lava is very thin, soft cotton. Weeee Feels so free! Have a lovely day, bro. I wish you a wonderful weekend. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

Mistress Maddie said...

I love freebslling, but also enjoy underwear, as I find them hot as he'll and enjoy a good underwear bulge sexy when you peel a guys jeans down.

Unknown said...

Never desired to wear a kilt! Always commando with jeans! Many of the monks wore/wear nothing under their habits!

SickoRicko said...

Fun post!

Your French Patrick said...

The photo which follows the definition of the sporran prove that it doesn't always avoid the embarrassing situations.
The kilt allows the air to get to everything and keeps it all drier, but also to keep it less hot what is very good for a better spermatogenesis and fertility.
One of my friend worked to tar roads and a doctor declared him that he will never have a child.
In fact it was the heat rising from the road which was causing an inhibition of spermatogenesis and his infertility. He gave up his job in exchange of the sealing of walls. Three months later, he had his first child and two others in the next two years.
No need of the motorized Spermbot developed by a team of Deutch scientists, his balls just had to stop being overheated.

But I can send you my warmest wishes and bisous with no problem, my darlings Jean and Pat.

JeanWM said...

Ah Scotland. Lovely place and people. Time to go back.

Hugs to Pat and dear French Patrick.

whkattk said...

@ Jean - Are you watching "Outlander"?

Xersex said...

freeballing is so sexy and erotic, even if I don't do that! but my imaguination says me that!

Anonymous said...

Always fun to see who is freeballing when the guys get dressed after a shower at a gym. I always love seeing that!