Monday, November 13, 2017

There Are Boundaries

Like most people, we have been discussing all the allegations being made about sexual harassment that have hit the news. It seems like there is a new batch each day; another celebrity, another politician, more victims.
I've been a victim myself of abuse, and of harassment. The former found me being pinned against a wall, thrown to the couch, and groped. I had no interest in her - not in the least. It confused and embarrassed me because my cock responded. I fought her off and extricated myself from the premises. The latter found a role I badly wanted dangled in front of me if I agreed to suck his cock. I turned it down with "Go to hell and take the role with you."

The former continued trying. She stalked me for almost a year. I'm not sure what made her quit - probably found a new target.
The latter hurt my career...for a while. Two years after the incident, the guy suffered a fatal heart attack. Word finally got out - I wasn't his only victim, though plenty gave in - and things opened up for me.

There's no excuse, and no excusing them. We are sexual beings, yes, but we do have control over when and where we engage in activity. My wife asked me,  regarding Louis C.K., "Why would anyone want to masturbate in front of strangers?"


Well, plenty do. Exhibitionists aren't all "flashers," content to throw open the raincoat and wag the willy. Many love jacking off in front of others - it's a lot of what Jack Off Groups are about, and is what draws men to them.

But, that's the difference - these guys know what's about to take place when they walk in the door. They aren't cornering some unsuspecting person (man or woman), dropping trou, and stroking the snake.


For as open and accepting as we have become with sexual expression, there are boundaries that should be respected.


12 comments:

Xersex said...

very interesting

Unknown said...

Interesting! Great pictures as always! Thanks for answering my email! and your visit and comment. I was raped once, a long time ago. A guy held me down and fucked me against my will. It was in a gay venue but I had refused his advances. He was bigger and stronger than me. It is strange! I have no idea how many times I've been fucked when I've consented, but I still remember that one vividly!

Your French Patrick said...

I have never lived the kind of adventures which you entrust us, and even less put someone through that. I do not even manage to understand how and why it is possible, but at the same time I know that it is very far from being rare,. As well as horrors which are even worst than your misadventures.

There is a special place in Paris for a special kind of Jack Off Group. Enclosed in the luxury of the XVIth district, a set of discreet alleys take off the trousers of the district of Auteuil for the benefit of a libertine and nocturnal Paris. Between altruistic couples (exhibitionists who are fucking in their car) and selfish pleasures (voyeurs who are wanking in the street), welcome in the Street of the Wankers (in French, la Rue des Branleurs), in fact more than a street, a large area stuck between the wood of Boulogne and the boulevard Suchet. It is pathetic and sordid. Paris can offer much better.

As for me, my darlings Jean and Pat, it's with lots and lots of bisous that I offer you my best wishes for a wondrous day.

JeanWM said...

It's about power. Being able to control someone. Unfortunately many people don't have a choice because their careers can end either way. Glad to see folks speaking up about a practice we all know about or suspected. Takes a lot of courage. Hugs and bisous.

SickoRicko said...

Insightful post; thank you for sharing.

T said...

If the concerned-acting people (not actors, the general public) did some digging they would be shocked at how widespread sexual harassment in the workplace really is. The Entertainment world is just the tip of it.

The people who do this will never learn. They only act sorry when the dollars stop coming and even then they are too stupid to figure out why its happening for.

The ultimate power of a dollar; can bring a grown man to his knees and make him beg, cry and everything in between.

whkattk said...

@ Jean - You're correct - sexual assault is about the power. I wonder of that woman thought she'd be able to get away with it because of my obvious erection? But, it didn't work out for her - I pushed and fought my way free and ran out.

whkattk said...

@ T - yup. It's everywhere, in all industries. It's really not a secret. The only "secret" is that men can be victims, too.

Anonymous said...

As a massage therapist, I have been groped numerous times while giving my clients a legit massage. I really don't take that as a violation because of the sensual nature of massage and the fact that I do most of my massage work in a home studio (until recently) and not in a spa setting. If I was in a spa, I actually would be more uncomfortable with a client purposely grabbing my crotch.

More allegations have come out about John Travolta and massage therapists. Since I am not aware of the settings, I reserve comment.

Did you feel any sense of relief when it came out that others experienced the situation you did by the man who had the heart attack? Was it closure or more frustrating?

Anonymous said...

Psychiatrists define exhibitionism in such a way as to exclude JO clubs. It's the absence of consent that gets them off.

Hollywood's apparently full of these types. Can't say I'm surprised; we've known about the casting couch for decades. And, yeah, lobbying to pardon Roman Polanski every few years.

whkattk said...

@ Anon - Yet, they cannot argue that exhibitionism is part of what makes jack off groups enjoyable....

Hot guys said...

Pics filled with fun. Literally! :)