Wednesday, September 26, 2018

A Much Happier Man

"We've been married for two years, three months, and six days. The sex is great, he always takes care of me before he orgasms. But every day without fail he comes home from work and masturbates. He doesn't hide it from me but he turns me down if I offer to join him. What is this about? Why does he prefer to masturbate instead of have sex?"


Because it's not about sex. It's about unwinding, relaxing after a stress-filled day. Some men come home and down a beer. Your husband comes home and...cums.


Seriously, that's all there is to it. No hidden agenda, and it has nothing to do with his desire for you. It's strictly his way to unwind and relieve the pressure of the day.



Let him have this time to himself, for himself.

I promise you, he'll be a much happier man.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

More women need to understand this. Maybe guys need to be more communicative. - Dad

AOM SoulFood said...

Excellent advice - absolutely correct. Sex with a partner has that whole other dynamic of working to please the other - Masturbation is sex with yourself and is all about doing what you want for yourself without the added pressure or concentration that it requires to please the other. IMHO And if sex is great then he should keep doing what he's doing. Everyone needs "me time". It is an important and integral part of our sexuality. Happy to hear he doesn't hide wanking. I wish you continued healing, my Friend. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

that one guy said...

Lots of people come home from work a bit exhausted and just not wanting to interact with anyone for awhile.

Maybe women could try thinking of it as the equivalent of a bubble bath: self-care. One would never wonder "what is this about?" if a woman liked to take a hot bubble bath every day after work. I feel fairly sure that in a frank conversation among coworkers (wouldn't have to be only females), no one would be confused by the statement "I love my husband, but when I get home from work I just want to take a hot bath before I talk to anyone."

Xersex said...

no problem ... only healthy behaviour

Unknown said...

Trust things are working out for you!

Mistress Maddie said...

Even when I was partnered, I jacked off soon as I got in the door. Dear reader, don't take it personal.....most guys are like this. As long as the sex is good, never fear.

JeanWM said...

I honestly think very few women know this. And I suspect few men want to talk about it. So there lies the problem. So Pat is giving very good advice. Also women do not think like men do. Try to figure that out. Hugs and bisous.

SickoRicko said...

It could also be a way for him to last longer to fulfill her needs first.