Monday, September 10, 2018

A Good Wet Dream

The appointment didn't go as well as I had hoped. The vision left me again Thursday afternoon. Fri morning, she couldn't see anything because the eye was filled with blood - - internal bleeding. Now, I am supposed to stay either in bed or in a chair with as little movement as possible. I am not allowed to lie prone. I have to sleep sitting up, and can't do anything which might raise my heart rate as the prescribed drops try to drain the blood from the eye.

I guess playing with a boner (if I could raise one) is okay....

 Though this is out of bounds, because it raises the heart rate.
 That means I can't ejaculate without risk of losing the eye. 


Where's a good wet dream when you need one?
Another appt tomorrow.

7 comments:

AOM SoulFood said...

Hey bro, I am so sorry to hear you are going through such tough times. I wish I had the magic to fix you up. All I can do is let you know I am here sending you all the positive healing vibes I can muster. Healing to you, my Friend. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

Xersex said...

sleeping sitting? bad thing!!!

SickoRicko said...

OMG! Take care and take it easy!

Unknown said...

So sorry about the eye problem. Spring is certainly on the way here!

JeanWM said...

Sometimes you just have to patiently let your body heal. We have a Hurricain barreling this way. Hugs and Bisous.

Fullmoonma said...

Scary times! Hope the best for you!

whkattk said...

@ Jean - always think about you when storms head your way. Batten down the hatches. Hugs and bisous!