Monday, September 24, 2018

Should I....? Yes.

The vision is improving a bit each day. So, I guess that qualifies as a good weekend.
Friday a young man left a comment on a post from last week asking:

"...should I be sleeping naked, and masturbating every day?"

My short answer in response was: Yes. And, yes.

First Question: You may have noticed a new commercial about Peyronies Disease. It typically begins with "Are you curved below the belt?" Or "Are you curved...down there?"

The cracking of the cock. It happens only with an erection. The cock may not have a bone, but we don't call it a boner for nothing.
The commercial tends to suggest that the injuries occur during rigorous intercourse and ignore that the Tunica might be cracked during sleep. The reason is - you can crack the Tunica and not even really know it. Depending on the severity, there may not be pain associated at the time of the actual injury. You know how you usually wake in the morning with a boner?
I'm convinced that the majority of these injuries happen at night, while men sleep. Particularly if they wear clothing below the waist.
Those nocturnal erections get trapped in the material, you roll over and "crack" goes the boner. The resultant scar from the healing process causes the cock to bend when hard.
Males - as soon as they are out of diapers - should be sleeping sans clothing below the waist. Why? Because males get erections throughout life - "from womb to tomb" as the saying goes.
The second part of the question: Yes. At your age, it is very common for guys to jack off daily. Many do so more than once per day. 

Hormones are rampant, and it seems as if guys spend their lives adjusting the boner for comfort (or in an effort to hide it); as if they're dealing with a perpetual hard-on. 

 When I was that age, my hand was busy at least two or three times a day. Sometimes, I would have to ejaculate twice in a row before the cock would go down.

 So, yes, young man. Sleep naked. Always.
And masturbate daily.
Daily ejaculation is good for your health because it dramatically lowers the risk of Prostate Cancer.

10 comments:

AOM SoulFood said...

Amen to all you said - Sleeping Naked and at least a wank a day helps keep the doctor away and it's fun and feels so good so YES YES! Glad to hear your vision has improved - I continue to send you positive healing energy, my Friend. All my best to you. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

SickoRicko said...

Always good advice! And I'm glad your vision is improving!

Unknown said...

Hot guys! Great advice! Oh! Yes! Once I had found out that "feeling" that went with ejaculation, I did it two or three times a day!!!!! Them were the days! Ah! What memories! Now be careful and do all that the doctor tells you about your eye!

JeanWM said...

Well I’ve also learned one thing for men, use it or lose it.

We’ve had so much rain, I have mushrooms growing in my yard. I had someone knock on my door and ask if they could have them. I hope they know what kind they are.

Hugs and bisous.

Xersex said...

your vision is improving and I'm happy for that!

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Ohhh sleeping naked is the BEST!

Anonymous said...

My two boys have slept naked since they were toddlers. I've encouraged them to masturbate all they need or want to. It keeps them out of trouble! - Dad

Anonymous said...

yep we slept naked when we learned enough to get out of bed to pee. ha! what dad isn't telling you is that we had to keep the naked sleeping a secret from our mom too. just like we had to keep the j/o a secret til we moved in with dad. she had fits if she caught us without underwear in the morning when she would wake us up for school. we don't get that because our dad sleeps naked for as long as we can remember. - the 2 R's

Anonymous said...

That's because I never allowed their mother to make that decision for me. I was sleeping naked whether she liked it or not. And I wish my boys would've told me about her fits I would've certainly put a stop to it. - Dad

A Bear said...

I haven't owned a pair of pajamas for over 20 years. Always sleep naked! I just assume all men do.