Thursday, September 20, 2018

Worth It

Thank you for all the comments and emails yesterday. It really is appreciated.
Well, we hope and wish but, sometimes, it doesn't happen quite the way we wanted. But, if we are wise, we take the small things into consideration.
"The vitreous hemorrhage is due to age-related weakening of the blood vessels." Uh, okay. "And the Retina is very thin." Ah, crap. "Come back in two weeks. We'll probably have to laser the eye." How fun.
"In the meantime, no lifting, no strenuous exercise." Uh-huh. What about sleeping? Can I lie down? "Mmmm. Not flat. Two pillows under the head would be enough, though." ***heavy sigh*** "I'll see you in two weeks. If the vision changes at all, come in immediately." Gotcha.


I take strenuous to be the key word. To me, this means - if I'm not too vigorous about it - the ache in the balls can finally be relieved. Because, yep, a guy can manage to masturbate to ejaculation without a full-on boner. It just takes a bit of work.





Yet, it's worth it in the end.

9 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Yes, take the small things; head propped it better than sleeping upright; J/O, but easy-going.

that one guy said...

Also (as I'm sure you know) you can get a full-on boner and have an orgasm without having to get into red-faced, huffing-&-puffing mode.

Hope things are a bit more comfortable for you now, and you get a good medical solution not too far down the road.

Xersex said...

best wishes!!!

Unknown said...

Well! Just do what you've been told!!!! How many times did we hear that as children?? Trust you have a restful weekend!

AOM SoulFood said...

Sorry it wasn't better news but at least they know what it is and hopefully will be able to fix you up. Good to hear you can lie down a bit instead of having to sit up the entire time. Sending you positive healing energy and wish you all the very best. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

JiEL said...

In October 2016 I had a sudden double vision.

After consulting my optometrist, he found some small bleeding on my retinas. Further on, I had to go on a full day investigation at the hospital's ophtalmology department. What came out is that my diabetes condition unknown to me did the damages.
Fortunately I did have medication and special diet after the diagnose and my double vision was over by December 11th.

Now, for you, my retina had those blood broozes because diabetes affects the blood veins and artères and also the envelope of the nerves which did cause my double vision on the left eye.
The nerve making that eye muscle to work was affected.

My brother had few years ago to go on laser surgery for his two eyes because his retinas were «ungluing» in bad way affecting his vision.
The surgery did repair all of it, one eye at the time.

So be patient and take it one day at the time and all will come back in order in near future.

For masturbating and ejaculating with not much erection: yes, it's possible because I'm doing it often because one of the bad effect of diabetes is that my erections are not as hard as in the past.
So, I can relief my balls easily with not much erections.
As a matter of fact, those ejaculations are VERY strong and quite exciting and enjoyable.

Take care and live one day at the time.

Mistress Maddie said...

If you couldn't jack off, that would be awful. But I also sleep with two pillows under me. I'm a pillow queen, what can I tell you. The guy that massages me, always put pillows under me ads when I get a tanatric massage.Then, towards the end, my cock is the highest point when he finally makes me climax.

JeanWM said...

Patience. You’ll feel a lot better if you do just what the doctor says. Hugs and bisous.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Glad to read there were some good news ^_^. And good luck with the 'release' I'm sure coming when not having a full-on may not be as fun, but hey. Doctor's orders.