Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Today Is the Day

This is a scheduled post.
Today is the day. I'll be nervous but eager to find the root cause of this, and get it resolved. If things go well, I'll be able to lie down.

I'm a stomach-side sleeper. It will be nice to sleep normally again.


But, it will also be good to move again.


The dancer photos come courtesy of French Patrick, who has been facing some serious medical issues, himself. Take a minute to send some healing thoughts his way.

Maybe I could do a bit of Yoga


Or do something to get my heart rate up


9 comments:

SickoRicko said...

I wish you well!

AOM SoulFood said...

I'm pulling for you and French Patrick. I hope they are able to find the cause and get it fixed. Best wishing and healing energy to you both. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

Xersex said...

hope nothing serious!

William said...

Hope everything has turned out well.

Unknown said...

Trust all goes well for you! Wet spring morning here!

SteveXS said...

All good wishes and positive thoughts!

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Good luck! ^_^

Anonymous said...

Praying for good results and restful nights for you.

JeanWM said...

We’re all hoping for a cause that can be healed. Hugs and bisous.

P.s. Amazing how important sleep is.