Monday, December 3, 2018

Time Together

I had planned an update for the Sexual Recession post but AOM's post today inspired me to go in a different though somewhat related direction. AOM is correct that we tend to mourn the loss of relationships and focus on the end. His post Can Anything This Good Last Forever on that is well worth the read.
That post, with a related one he titled JO Budz brought back such fond memories for me. From afternoons spent with my brother and our buddies


to the circle jerks and jacking buddies in the military

 to the j/o club.

I mourned the loss of my ability to enjoy mutual masturbation. The end of it was a sad time in my life. But, I did enjoy those times and a few solid friendships remain.


Masturbation is something we all engage in alone but, as with any other activity we find pleasure in, sharing the experience is awesome. With the acceptance of humankind's sexual fluidity as fact it's now a much easier path to walk.

Even within relationships, mutual masturbation can, and is, a great way to spend some pleasurable time together.


7 comments:

AOM SoulFood said...

Hey bro, WOW! Thanks for your generous and gracious shout out to my posts today. I'm so glad you found some good to take away from it. I agree that mutual masturbation is a great bonding activity and should be enjoyed by all. We all do alone, so why not enjoy it together. Have a jizzy-licious day, my Friend. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

Unknown said...

Summer on the way 34C here on Sunday with hot westerly wind! Yes! do if/while you can alone or with others! The day will come when there's no more "cum"!!!!

Xersex said...

sorry, I prefer blowjobs to mast. Much more enjoyment!

Greg said...

I envy those who had these experiences. I never did. Too shy and awkward I guess. Very conservative up bringing. It would have helped so much with regards to self acceptance.

Mistress Maddie said...

I agree...a good heart warming post...in more then one way too.

Anonymous said...

It is definitely a great bonding time between men. We can all relate to the need to release and it is so great when you can share that with a buddy.

Anonymous said...

Glad AOM inspired you to post what you did. You two are about the best bloggers around!