Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Life Is....

Life is about to get very crazed. 
Friends and relatives from out-of-town are about to descend, and the house will be filled to the gills.
Sadly, despite everyone knowing my preference to float in the pool and lounge around nekkid, 

my wife gets upset when certain people are around. The friends coming in from Mexico won't be the issue - they've been here before and joined in.


 

One of those friends has commented more than once, "It's easy for you hung guys, isn't it?"
It's the relatives from the East Coast that will put the damper on things. But, until they show up.... 

Consequently, I doubt there will be posts until Monday. But you never know, I guess, until the time comes.
Just in case, I wish you a good rest of the week, and a relaxing weekend.

10 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Enjoy the company and nekked time when you can!

William said...

Best of luck for surviving the chaos, and so sorry about the limitations imposed by your guests.

Xersex said...

enjoy your time and your friends!

Your French Patrick said...

"It's easy for you hung guys, isn't it?"
Is "hung" an abbreviation for Hungarian? Probably not, but some will understand better than others the reason for this question
Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

Anonymous said...

Would love to be floating in a pool, just like your last picture!
Enjoy it while you can and enjoy your time with family and friends the rest of the time!

Anonymous said...

Hope that you have a great time with everyone. And if you need a break away from them for some R&R with your blog family, you know we are ready and waiting! Have a great week!!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your visitors. Have a nice break.

AOM SoulFood said...

Hey Buddy, YES YES YES! Now if we could get a waterproof laptop, you could blog nekid from the pool! I wish I were there in the pool with you. I am also taking a long weekend. Have a super duper nekid weekend, my Friend. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

JeanWM said...

Enjoy the Outlaws! Stay cool. Hugs and bisous.

Anonymous said...

Nice post bro. Have a good weekend and have an orgasm to blow all negativity away. I know I will, as it's been two wk's retention of wonderful edging, and enjoying every millimeter of my cock that I touch. I plan Sunday to be my cumming day.